+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

kezz

Dec 9, 2015
Any updates from the Vancouver office folks waiting for Oath?
Decision Made Sep 15 nothing since then

NBFamBam

Star Member
Feb 6, 2022
We did our oath yesterday. Thank you everyone for all the info and help on this page. Probably my next questions, if ever, are about passport application. Good luck and be patient for those who are still waiting for their oath and certificates.

Reactions: Katfezy and ashvez

ashvez

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
We did our oath yesterday. Thank you everyone for all the info and help on this page. Probably my next questions, if ever, are about passport application. Good luck and be patient for those who are still waiting for their oath and certificates.
Congratulations!

Reactions: NBFamBam

awkmeetsworld

Jun 9, 2022
Hi admins,

Can we FINALLY update my application status on the tracker:
  • Citizenship Application: Online/Toronto (Self)
  • Sent: Aug 26, 2021
  • AOR: Nov 10, 2021
  • BG verification: April 1, 2022
  • Test Invite: April 13, 2022
  • Test Date: April 15, 2022
  • Test Marked Completed: May 5, 2022
  • More information requested - Physical Presence Verification (Passport scans) - Sep 16, 2022
  • More information emailed back - Sep 21, 2022
  • Language/Prohibition/Presence status: Oct 3, 2022
  • Oath Ceremony Update: Oct 5, 2022
  • Citizenship Ceremony Scheduled: Nov 8, 2022
  • Citizenship Certificate: Not Started
  • Passport Application: Not Started
I have been off the forum for my own mental sanity but can people answer a few questions:
  1. When do you think they will send you the ceremony invitation instructions?
  2. Do they give you the certificate on oath day? When can you apply for a passport?
  3. What is the wait-time for Passports? I have a trip planned for Nov. 30. Don't know what to do.
Thanks everyone here for your help throughout this long process.

Reactions: Kanedaa and ashvez

vaishnavi

Jun 18, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
IELTS Request
07-04-2018
Med's Done....
22-05-2018
Passport Req..
30-07-2018
LANDED..........
13-08-2018
Hello, can you please update the tracker
I have my oath ceremony scheduled for Nov 15. Thank you

Reactions: ashvez and NBFamBam

TIGER123

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
I applied an "urgent-processing" request to Vancouver office and after almost waiting for 3 months, they just approved my request. ATM, physical presence, prohibitions, language skills are still in progress. Hopefully, they'll speed up the process. How many months from my situation to getting oath ceremony for urgent processing? any related case from this group?

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
I applied an "urgent-processing" request to Vancouver office and after almost waiting for 3 months, they just approved my request. ATM, physical presence, prohibitions, language skills are still in progress. Hopefully, they'll speed up the process. How many months from my situation to getting oath ceremony for urgent processing? any related case from this group?
That's great that your urgent processing request was approved. I know of someone who got test, everything completed, and oath all within a month of the urgent processing request being approved.

Reactions: TIGER123

NBFamBam

Star Member
Feb 6, 2022
Clarification for those who already applied a passport, what if I cant find a guarantor (didnt meet all the requirements stated), is that time to request for the form PPTC 132 at service canada? Or anyone else have an idea what to do? Thanks.

tonymeland

Star Member
Aug 5, 2022
Almost 6 months waiting for an oath ceremony date. Last Thursday I received another canned response from IRCC to one of my multiple attempts to get real answers:

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we cannot process applications normally and we cannot provide accurate processing times for most applications.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible and we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize them as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
Almost 6 months waiting for an oath ceremony date. Last Thursday I received another canned response from IRCC to one of my multiple attempts to get real answers:

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we cannot process applications normally and we cannot provide accurate processing times for most applications.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible and we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize them as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
I am equally frustrated and in the same situation.
I completed my test before you & still waiting for decision made.!

• Wow
Reactions: tonymeland