AOR Received.
21-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
31-05-2018
Interview........
No
Hello Everyone, My immigration journey to Canada has finally ended. I clearly remember when I applied for my student visa and was nervous about whether or not It will be approved. Today I received my Canadian passport. It was a heck of a journey; stressed and anxious every time I had an update on my file. I applied for a student visa, co-op visa, PGWP, permanent residence visa, Citizenship and filling up passport. I want to wish everyone in This group well wishes. Hopefully, everyone will fulfill their dreams and become the proud Canadians! Good luck everyone

Oh.canada

Jan 25, 2019
Hello Everyone, My immigration journey to Canada has finally ended. I clearly remember when I applied for my student visa and was nervous about whether or not It will be approved. Today I received my Canadian passport. It was a heck of a journey; stressed and anxious every time I had an update on my file. I applied for a student visa, co-op visa, PGWP, permanent residence visa, Citizenship and filling up passport. I want to wish everyone in This group well wishes. Hopefully, everyone will fulfill their dreams and become the proud Canadians! Good luck everyone
Congratulations!!

hparikh11

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
I’m awaiting for oath since Jun 28
Language, Physical & Prohibition marked completed on Jun 28.
My office is Hamilton what is average time to recieve oath? I made web form updates for address change in June 21 and Marital status change today. I applied online 24 Aug 2021. It’s been little bit over 1 year.

ashvez

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
I had finished my test on May 28 2022 and it got updated on 30th May. Yet there is no update with Language, Physical presence and Prohibitions or any invite for oath ceremony. It has been 3 months now. Still waiting patiently.
Had called the IRCC, they mentioned there is no update and the timeline is 26 months. Hence for me the timeline will be till Oct 2023.
My Office is Mississauga.

Reactions: Horus_88

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
I had finished my test on May 28 2022 and it got updated on 30th May. Yet there is no update with Language, Physical presence and Prohibitions or any invite for oath ceremony. It has been 3 months now. Still waiting patiently.
Had called the IRCC, they mentioned there is no update and the timeline is 26 months. Hence for me the timeline will be till Oct 2023.
My Office is Mississauga.
If it makes you feel better, I finished my test on Apr-13 and in the same boat.

hateircc

Jul 15, 2022
I’m awaiting for oath since Jun 28
Language, Physical & Prohibition marked completed on Jun 28.
My office is Hamilton what is average time to recieve oath? I made web form updates for address change in June 21 and Marital status change today. I applied online 24 Aug 2021. It’s been little bit over 1 year.
Test in Feb and still waiting for even decision made. Happy to see lots of people finish the process recently, but there are many of us still waiting. Don't lose hope.

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
I received my Citizenship Certificate yesterday, Oath was completed on 16th August, status changed to closed on 24th August. Certificate received on 1st Sept 2022.

Reactions: Vangamu

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Those who have already taken the oath and Application status is set to complete, you can email the same mail address which sent the oath invite asking them if the citizenship document is already shipped or not. IRCC reply to that mail id within few hours. once the document is shipped, it will be delivered within 7 days.