B-7

Apr 30, 2021
Russia
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Med's Done....
24-06-2021
So, the story is. My first app submitted in April was refused after about 2 weeks, GCMS notes indicated they didn't like my career history (I'm adding legal education to my IT career and want to work towards cybersecurity, ethics and compliance etc) so they couldn't consider it ties. I worked a bit on strengthening my application, with both SoP and LoE (and had help which I won't specify for privacy purposes).
Despite the refusal I took the upfront medical exam. That was another story, but basically, IOM Moscow is a complete irresponsible unresponsive dumpster fire, who talked to me only I literally threatened to get Moscow City Attorney's Office involved. Anyway, I got my medical, turns out it was completed on the 24th of June.
The timeline is in the signature. Now waiting for the response, status "submitted". The last one was processed by the Warsaw office, not sure about this one.

Reactions: nayazkha653

B-7

Apr 30, 2021
Russia
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Med's Done....
24-06-2021
Updated today: medical exam passed. Yay!

roro.xx

Jul 14, 2021
Hope it works out well this time! Just one question, is sop and loe different? I didnt know about this

B-7

Apr 30, 2021
Russia
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Med's Done....
24-06-2021
Hard to say how it supposed to be, but I was suggested to write both, one basically repeating the original SoP, and the other (the LoE) being directly addressing the points made in the GCMS.

B-7

Apr 30, 2021
Russia
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Med's Done....
24-06-2021
Somewhere between Friday and right now “review of eligibility status” changed from “we’ll tell you when we start to review your eligibility” to “We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.” I guess something is happening.

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Hi, can you tell how to identify if my application in SDS or non-SDS?! I applied through my consultant hence the question...

Mubashir 112

Jun 15, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Hi, I am with you guys too my study permit was also rejected on 15th June by Warsaw Office. Now I have reapplied and my timeline is as follows:

Application Submitted: 4th August+Biometric Update
Medical Updated: 6th August
Eligibility Started: 6th August

Now waiting for BVL

Reactions: B-7

NamanMehta936

May 15, 2021
Hi, can you tell how to identify if my application in SDS or non-SDS?! I applied through my consultant hence the question...

If you have the login details, just see where there is a field in the application portal asking for GIC separately. If yes, then it's an SDS file, else, non-SDS.

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
If your IELTS band score is 6.0 or above in each section, you paid 1 year full tuition fee, you paid 10,000 cad as GIC, your medical was upfront, then your application is SDS. If you failed to meet any above condition then it will be non-sds application.

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
If you have the login details, just see where there is a field in the application portal asking for GIC separately. If yes, then it's an SDS file, else, non-SDS.
My immi consultant has filed the application and he confirmed that its SDS. I have seen videos of the application process and yes there is a section for GIC. I just wanted to know if it will show up in my acknowledgment email. It was not, thats why I asked.

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
If your IELTS band score is 6.0 or above in each section, you paid 1 year full tuition fee, you paid 10,000 cad as GIC, your medical was upfront, then your application is SDS. If you failed to meet any above condition then it will be non-sds application.
Yes, I qualify for those. We had planned on applying SDS before application. I just wanted to confirm if it will show up in my confirmation email.

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
Yes, I qualify for those. We had planned on applying SDS before application. I just wanted to confirm if it will show up in my confirmation email.
I don't think that it will show up in confirmation email. If you fulfil those demands then don't worry, your application automatically went under SDS category. for further details, you have to check gckey account. ALL THE BEST.....

Reactions: yesWeCanada

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
I don't think that it will show up in confirmation email. If you fulfil those demands then don't worry, your application automatically went under SDS category. for further details, you have to check gckey account. ALL THE BEST.....
Thanks a lot. That was my worry, how come it will go under SDS automatically. You know, how can it be so efficient?! :) Now I know that it all depends on the questions you answer before you land on the checklist page to upload the documents.