AUGUST 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Becoming

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
App. Filed.......
02-12-2021
AOR Received.
03-03-2-22
Can someone tell me how you guys get the proof of contact (social media conversation)?

ritod101

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
My passport number has changed as i changed my address
Will this affect my application in any way ?
It will not affect your application in any way as long as you submitted a valid passport at the time of application. You can submit a new passport with a different passport number at anytime they request for your passport at the end of the process.

Edited:
To be on the safer side, you can send them the new passport via webform if you already have an application number or a temp file number

Simar007_

Jan 4, 2021
It will not affect your application in any way as long as you submitted a valid passport at the time of application. You can submit a new passport with a different passport number at anytime they request for your passport at the end of the process.

Edited:
To be on the safer side, you can send them the new passport via webform if you already have an application number or a temp file number
M still waiting for app number

chloe_planet

Jan 29, 2021
Hi all,
Our package arrived on 8/27 but I still haven't received any updates yet...
I have a question- Does anyone know if I can go get a medical exam first before I get a medical request letter? is it still valid, even though the medical result was issued before the date that they requested?
Feeling pretty anxious and trying to find things that could shorten waiting time for further process..

Reactions: Simar007_

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
You likely will get aor very soon. I was roughly 5.5 months. The medical check you need to wait until they send you the form.

Simar007_

Jan 4, 2021
Hi all,
Our package arrived on 8/27 but I still haven't received any updates yet...
I have a question- Does anyone know if I can go get a medical exam first before I get a medical request letter? is it still valid, even though the medical result was issued before the date that they requested?
Feeling pretty anxious and trying to find things that could shorten waiting time for further process..
I expect to hear something from them before 15th of feb
Mine was applied on 28th august

Simar007_

Jan 4, 2021
You likely will get aor very soon. I was roughly 5.5 months. The medical check you need to wait until they send you the form.
How long it would take for the total process ? Is there any possibility that i might go to Canada by june ?
I haven’t even received AOR yet