+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

notgoogle

Jul 13, 2020
Dubai
guys i need peace of mind.

i called them 3 weeks ago, the agent told me that my application is received and in the system (because she searched the names and DOBs in the system), but i havent received AOR or anything from them.
i asked the agent, at this point, will my application be returned for any reason and she said no. she told me its in queue to be assigned to an agent to start processing. she said it might take months. is this true? or my application can pop at my doorstep anytime? do agents usually guess this info? or do they KNOW it for sure?

i assume that they wouldnt enter my application in system if there was something missing, am i right?

i am outland. app sent 4-aug-2020

Reactions: MartininPhoenix

Prabhjot_Kaur

Feb 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney

i called them 3 weeks ago, the agent told me that my application is received and in the system (because she searched the names and DOBs in the system), but i havent received AOR or anything from them.
i asked the agent, at this point, will my application be returned for any reason and she said no. she told me its in queue to be assigned to an agent to start processing. she said it might take months. is this true? or my application can pop at my doorstep anytime? do agents usually guess this info? or do they KNOW it for sure?

i assume that they wouldnt enter my application in system if there was something missing, am i right?

Sorry to tell you that the officer who is going to access your file will make final decision about it.
When I called them up 4 months ago, the agent told my file was uploaded in the system and everything sounds good and provided XF no. but when I called them today to follow as I sent them some docs through webform, she mentioned that it's the officer who will finally decide about the completion of the file.
One agent mentioned to me in November that until the file has temp. no. it can be returned or if officer feels he can ask for missing docs.
Rest, I feel every agent provides different information.
Hope for the best.

Outland App. 25-08-2020
Only received temp. file no. in October.
Hope to hear some good news soon.

Cinderella_2020

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021

What was the phone number? And what questions do they ask when wanting a temporary file number?

Cinderella_2020

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Sorry to tell you that the officer who is going to access your file will make final decision about it.
When I called them up 4 months ago, the agent told my file was uploaded in the system and everything sounds good and provided XF no. but when I called them today to follow as I sent them some docs through webform, she mentioned that it's the officer who will finally decide about the completion of the file.
One agent mentioned to me in November that until the file has temp. no. it can be returned or if officer feels he can ask for missing docs.
Rest, I feel every agent provides different information.
Hope for the best.

Outland App. 25-08-2020
Only received temp. file no. in October.
Hope to hear some good news soon.
What was the phone number? And what questions do they ask when wanting a temporary file number?

DSpartners

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Number : 1(888)242-2100
They are available from 8 AM to 4 PM EST Monday to Friday.

For someone who has an application number, they ask the Application Number, Date your application was delivered to IRCC, Sponsor & Principal Applicant names, Dates of Birth, Countries of Birth. I guess pretty much same will be asked to provide a temporary file number (except Application Number).

Or someone who got the temporary file number in the forum can confirm.

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
Number : 1(888)242-2100
They are available from 8 AM to 4 PM EST Monday to Friday.

For someone who has an application number, they ask the Application Number, Date your application was delivered to IRCC, Sponsor & Principal Applicant names, Dates of Birth, Countries of Birth. I guess pretty much same will be asked to provide a temporary file number (except Application Number).

Or someone who got the temporary file number in the forum can confirm.
Yes they will ask you email ID, Sponsor and applicant name, Contact number.

Also, call them as early as possible I had called at 9am and had 15min waiting!