+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Aug 23, 2020
guys i need peace of mind.

i called them 3 weeks ago, the agent told me that my application is received and in the system (because she searched the names and DOBs in the system), but i havent received AOR or anything from them.
i asked the agent, at this point, will my application be returned for any reason and she said no. she told me its in queue to be assigned to an agent to start processing. she said it might take months. is this true? or my application can pop at my doorstep anytime? do agents usually guess this info? or do they KNOW it for sure?

i assume that they wouldnt enter my application in system if there was something missing, am i right?

i am outland. app sent 4-aug-2020
We are in similar situation, waiting and have heard nothing. We did get a "temporary file number" but were also told that it means absolutely nothing in whether our file has errors or not, and whether it will be returned. We are doubting ourselves and the accuracy of our application, having heard so many that were getting theirs returned missing signatures etc. So frustrating.

PanizF

Feb 5, 2021
Hi guys , I sponsored my husband and got AOR about 2 weeks ago, then I linked the application to my own account , I want to know if I will receive all the emails in that account or I will just receive SA in my account ,and Bil and Medical go to my husband email? No news after AOR make me nervous because it seems most people received BIl and Medical in few days after receiving the AOR but nothing for me

Reactions: rashi1101

mc2406

Dec 10, 2020
Hello friends
My file was delivered on Dec 23 2020, I have not yet received the Confirmation so can I apply for Visitor Visa of my husband ? How much percent chance if anyone has an experience ?? Thanks in advance !! :)

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hello friends
My file was delivered on Dec 23 2020, I have not yet received the Confirmation so can I apply for Visitor Visa of my husband ? How much percent chance if anyone has an experience ?? Thanks in advance !! :)
Yes you can apply for a TRV but the approval chances are low when you have an app in progress, can't give you a % of what the chances of success are.

jonesy

Aug 24, 2020
guys i need peace of mind.

i called them 3 weeks ago, the agent told me that my application is received and in the system (because she searched the names and DOBs in the system), but i havent received AOR or anything from them.
Would you mind sharing the number that you dialled to get in touch with an IRCC agent?
i usually call 1-800-OCANADA, but they typically don’t know specifics to assist.

notgoogle

Jul 13, 2020
Dubai
Would you mind sharing the number that you dialled to get in touch with an IRCC agent?
i usually call 1-800-OCANADA, but they typically don’t know specifics to assist.
sure, its 1-888-242-2100 then press 2-1-1-0 as you go when u hear the answer machine. Note: u can only dial using a canadian number, since im living outside canada, i had to download an app and bought a canadian number.

Reactions: jonesy

jonesy

Aug 24, 2020
Note: u can only dial using a canadian number, since im living outside canada, i had to download an app and bought a canadian number.
Thank you - I’m also Outland, and downloaded the TextNow app to get a +1 number.
I really appreciate your response!

solman07

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
Hey all, received temp file number today after calling up. Agent was very nice, said that our case is now waiting for an officer but it shouldnt be long now. App received on 21st August.