LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
If you are PR you can only visit for 2-3 weeks maximum and then you have to return. You can stay outside of Canada otherwise application will be refused.
please don't misguide people there many cases where sponsor was out of Canada for more than a month

Reactions: pc8922

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
please don't misguide people there many cases where sponsor was out of Canada for more than a month
Miss bee is correct, it is only RECOMMENDED you don't leave the country for more than a month or your app MIGHT be cancelled. It's up to you if you want to gamble and you feel lucky.

ms.mech

Jul 21, 2012
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
With File
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2017
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Miss bee is correct, it is only RECOMMENDED you don't leave the country for more than a month or your app MIGHT be cancelled. It's up to you if you want to gamble and you feel lucky.
So a couple can not stay together for more than 2/3 weeks?
So CIC will cancel application knowing that sponsor went to meet spouse for more than 3 weeks?
will applicants be punished?
Can somebody please support their claims ?

I know you used words carefully like RECOMMENDED or MIGHT but it just causes confusion amongst people. Some poeple write information blantantly and are confident , when info given is completely untrue

Sorry to say but Does anyone even think before they write, give wrong information and misguide people ?

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
please give the reference of this misinformation?

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
So CIC will cancel application knowing that sponsor went to meet spouse for more than 3 weeks?

Sorry to say but Does anyone even think before they write, give wrong information and confuse people?
I am surprised to see this behaviour people don't have the correct information and they are misguiding people

snaptrooper

Jun 27, 2020
I got a request from IRCC to upload my marriage certificate. We got married in India and registered under The Hindu Marriage Act. The registrar office only provided with a document True extract of hindu marriage register kept by the marriage registrar office and not a certificate. On enquiring, they said they don't provide certificate if it was registered under The Hindu Marriage Act. I am just puzzled how to explain this to IRCC. Did anyone else face this issue?

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
please give the reference of this misinformation?
Like many other things with the immigration process there are no specific rules that cover this, not everything is covered by written rules. Many things are at the discretion of the officer handling the case. The information and advice that is given on this forum is from the past experience of forum members. Nobody is telling you what to do, that is up to you. We are just giving you information to help you an informed decision.

Do a search on here, you will hear the same thing mentioned hundreds of times.

Reactions: Rman01

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Like many other things with the immigration process there are no specific rules that cover this, not everything is covered by written rules. Many things are at the discretion of the officer handling the case. The information and advice that is given on this forum is from the past experience of forum members. Nobody is telling you what to do, that is up to you. We are just giving you information to help you an informed decision.

Do a search on here, you will hear the same thing mentioned hundreds of times.
yeah right, but there is no specific period mentioned they can object even if you leave Canada for 1 week up to them

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
Can somebody please support their claims ?

I know you used words carefully like RECOMMENDED or MIGHT but it just causes confusion amongst people. Some poeple write information blantantly and are confident , when info given is completely untrue

Sorry to say but Does anyone even think before they write, give wrong information and misguide people ?

there was no misguided information. Irrespective of the circumstances, all the lawyers I have spoken to have said the same thing,. It is "recommended" for the sponsor not to leave the country for more than 2/3 weeks....... we do not know how CIC will handle it :)

Anyways lets get back to the point..... so impatient for the AOR!

Reactions: Canada2020eh

Rapsy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
I got a request from IRCC to upload my marriage certificate. We got married in India and registered under The Hindu Marriage Act. The registrar office only provided with a document True extract of hindu marriage register kept by the marriage registrar office and not a certificate. On enquiring, they said they don't provide certificate if it was registered under The Hindu Marriage Act. I am just puzzled how to explain this to IRCC. Did anyone else face this issue?
Which state are you in?