Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
I sent my spouses family class application (he resides outside Canada) through Canada post to Sydney PO Box on August 22nd. The status shows still as out for delivery. I called and agent said that PO Box deliveries are not signed/scanned and until signed/scanned Canada post doesn’t show as delivered. Also he said that they are processing March applications now and it will take Atleast two more months for them to open my application and send me an application number.

Has anyone who mailed application in August (Outland Spouse family class) got application number so far? When you get, please share.

Also will we be able to link and watch application status online only after the application number? That’s what the agent told me. I tried with client ID and other details, doesn’t work. Please share any info you have on August application status.

Mitul Tailor

Jun 8, 2020
I sent my spouses family class application (he resides outside Canada) through Canada post to Sydney PO Box on August 22nd. The status shows still as out for delivery. I called and agent said that PO Box deliveries are not signed/scanned and until signed/scanned Canada post doesn’t show as delivered. Also he said that they are processing March applications now and it will take Atleast two more months for them to open my application and send me an application number.

Has anyone who mailed application in August (Outland Spouse family class) got application number so far? When you get, please share.

Also will we be able to link and watch application status online only after the application number? That’s what the agent told me. I tried with client ID and other details, doesn’t work. Please share any info you have on August application status.
Did you check with the Canada Post? My application was sent on 31st August and it was received today . Also as per the tracker above they are not processing the application from Mid March, so ours will definitely take some more time unless they get more agents to work upon.

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Did you check with the Canada Post? My application was sent on 31st August and it was received today . Also as per the tracker above they are not processing the application from Mid March, so ours will definitely take some more time unless they get more agents to work upon.
Thanks for your response! Good to know that yours was delivered today. Did you also send to Sydney PO Box?

I tried contacting Canada post. They investigate only after 21 days. They have no information other than online tracking data. Since it says out for delivery that morning should have been delivered. Probably as the agent says and another forum I saw they don’t scan for PO Box bulk deliveries.

It looks like a long wait before we get our application numbers...

Mitul Tailor

Jun 8, 2020
Thanks for your response! Good to know that yours was delivered today. Did you also send to Sydney PO Box?

I tried contacting Canada post. They investigate only after 21 days. They have no information other than online tracking data. Since it says out for delivery that morning should have been delivered. Probably as the agent says and another forum I saw they don’t scan for PO Box bulk deliveries.

It looks like a long wait before we get our application numbers...
Yes, Mine is Outland and sent it to Sydney PO Box. Don't worry, it will be delivered or maybe its delivered but status update is missing(it usually happens). Lets hope for the best to get our app numbers soon.

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Yes, Mine is Outland and sent it to Sydney PO Box. Don't worry, it will be delivered or maybe its delivered but status update is missing(it usually happens). Lets hope for the best to get our app numbers soon.
Good to know! Yeah looks like status update is missing... hopefully I get Atleast a confirmation that it’s delivered soon.

I am asking my husband to move to a closer border area in USA so that we can meet often as it looks like it will take a year for him to get PR. Should probably start focusing on that while we wait.

Reactions: Mitul Tailor

SamarGill29

Sep 5, 2020

I Applied for my spouse's application on 21th and it was received on 27. Pretty much got the same answer that it doesn't need signatures

Reactions: EssGee

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
I Applied for my spouse's application on 21th and it was received on 27. Pretty much got the same answer that it doesn't need signatures
I’m from February okay with Canada post they will show as delivered once they leave the mail room to be checked over. As for after they send the AOR1 you can check the status on this site after they send they AOR1
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

hilda8519

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
I had mailed my application and it was delivered at SYDNEY august 29th. I am in California USA and due to COVID, I did not attach a newest FBI clearance documents because there are about 50000 people one day convinced at that time, everywhere is closed and I can not get a figure print . I have attached my old FBI clearance which was finished by April 2019(no criminal records). I had attached an explanation letter in my application and said I would like to update it when they are reopen(not sure when they will reopen). Will it influence my application? How long do I need to receive my AOR1? I am going back to HONGKONG at January 2021 to start a new job there, can I get something before I leave USA? How can I change my address or information when I move to HONGKONG?

goldfinger

Nov 18, 2019
I had mailed my application and it was delivered at SYDNEY august 29th. I am in California USA and due to COVID, I did not attach a newest FBI clearance documents because there are about 50000 people one day convinced at that time, everywhere is closed and I can not get a figure print . I have attached my old FBI clearance which was finished by April 2019(no criminal records). I had attached an explanation letter in my application and said I would like to update it when they are reopen(not sure when they will reopen). Will it influence my application? How long do I need to receive my AOR1? I am going back to HONGKONG at January 2021 to start a new job there, can I get something before I leave USA? How can I change my address or information when I move to HONGKONG?
They may have led you astray. You can do the FBI certificate completely through the mail. Not sure if it’ll be sent back.

hilda8519

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
They may have led you astray. You can do the FBI certificate completely through the mail. Not sure if it’ll be sent back.
I had found someone said it could be done later in this forums. I really want to finish it, but it is impossible....

Korion

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
USPS locations do fingerprinting. Do a search on their site.

Reactions: MartininPhoenix

hilda8519

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
USPS locations do fingerprinting. Do a search on their site.
I knew about that. I had called them, the nearest one for me is closed that service due to COVID-19. I hope they will not return my application I would love to submit a new FBI Clearance by mail later.