FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07/12/2017
AOR Received.
09/03/2017
Med's Done....
08/01/2017
I’m a bit frustrated with IRCC - they scheduled my oath when I wasn’t available, and I can’t get anyone on the line, they don’t answer to any emails and I have to travel very soon again - MP office can’t reach them. Running out of options and I’m disappointed as it was an “urgent process”. Anyone knows any Avenue to try and escalate this?(Montréal office)

Sep 1, 2021
Finally ... Done with my Oath today and went to the IRCC office and picked up my citizenship certificate after an hour!:)

Went to the Passport office and submitted my application an hour ago for urgent processing as my flight is on Sep 10th! :)

Can't believe IRCC processed my application's last few steps blazing fast !!!
Congratulations .

Reactions: rafzy
Sep 1, 2021
Hello ,
Checked New online tracker today
language Skills - Completed
Citizenship Test - Completed
Prohibition - Completed
Physical presence - In progress
Oath - Not Started .
I received email yesterday to send scan copies of my passport . Sent today .
Any idea how long they take to add passport copies to file . ( Out of Curiosity question )

Thank you

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hey guys, everything in my profile shows completed except oath ceremony and is not scheduled yet.

Currently my Indian Passport is expired and if in case i need to travel what should i do? what are my options?
Congrats! That's Decision Made. You're in line for oath now.

The only option to travel internationally now is to renew your Indian passport.

Good luck.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
I re
Hey, Congratulations!!

Did you get sent an oath letter or how did you get notified from when the decision made status. I'm just wondering how long it took from when you received DM status
i got DM on Aug 27 and oath invite letter same day. Oath was scheduled for today

• Wow
Reactions: Anjushka

Stuntxd9

May 4, 2015
Visa Office......
KNGVO
App. Filed.......
April 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 2017
Hey guys, everything in my profile shows completed except oath ceremony and is not scheduled yet.

Currently my Indian Passport is expired and if in case i need to travel what should i do? what are my options?
Renew your passport. That is your “ONLY” option if you need to travel

abhishekp90

Jun 30, 2021
Congrats! That's Decision Made. You're in line for oath now.

The only option to travel internationally now is to renew your Indian passport.

Good luck.
Renew your passport. That is your “ONLY” option if you need to travel
Thank you both

If i renew my passport now do i need to send those details IRCC? just want to avoid any further delays :)

Also i can travel within Canada with my PR right?

Anjushka

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
Finally ... Done with my Oath today and went to the IRCC office and picked up my citizenship certificate after an hour!:)

Went to the Passport office and submitted my application an hour ago for urgent processing as my flight is on Sep 10th! :)

Can't believe IRCC processed my application's last few steps blazing fast !!!
Wow, congratulations! Great news and I guess it’s so exciting for everybody else waiting to finally experience the same!!
I got DM on Aug 5th- still waiting for oath invite. By the way was yours an urgent processing or a normal application?
Congrats again! :)

Reactions: rafzy

Anjushka

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
Have all the DM to Oath letters dried up?? Very few people seem to be receiving the oath letters at the moment??
True!!
Seems as if these immigration officers are sleeping. Why can’t they process Oath ceremonies in large groups and make headway with this process???
My PR card (five year period) is about to expire soon and I really hoped I did not have to start another ( PR card renewal) application:((
Good luck to you all guys!

Caroline1234

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Also my language,physical presence and prohibition is still in progress when do those normally change to complete? Anyone knows ?

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I have my BG completed today , what is next step is it interview ? When expected to be thanks

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I have my BG completed today , what is next step is it interview ? When expected to be thanks
Next step is ideally test invite if everything else is in order. The amount of time depends on the office processing your request, no current time lines available given they have diverted resources to the Afghan crisis.

robreeves

Jun 24, 2014
True!!
Seems as if these immigration officers are sleeping. Why can’t they process Oath ceremonies in large groups and make headway with this process???
My PR card (five year period) is about to expire soon and I really hoped I did not have to start another ( PR card renewal) application:((
Good luck to you all guys!
Are the oath ceremonies carried out on an individual basis online?