+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2020 - Citizenship application

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Please add me to the timeline sheet as well

Type: Citizenship Grant - Paper Application (Mailed)
Sent: August 10, 2020
Received: August 14, 2020
AOR: November 25, 2020
Started processing: January 25, 2021
Test Invite: April 20, 2021 (Niagara Office)
Test Taken: May 03, 2021
Background verification: Completed (May 07, 2021)
Language skills. Completed (July 20, 2021)
Physical presence: Completed (July 20, 2021)
Prohibitions: Completed (July 20, 2021)
Citizenship Oath: Not started
I've added you to the spreadsheet.

NaCanada2016

Aug 25, 2021
Hi,
Can you please add me to the timeline sheet as well?

Sent: August 18, 2020
Received: August 24, 2020
AOR: November 27, 2020
Started processing: January 28, 2021
Background verification: Completed (Mar 09, 2021)
Test Invite: May 27, 2021 (Scarborough Office)
Test Taken: June 20, 2021
Language skills. Completed (July 29, 2021)
Physical presence: Completed (July 29, 2021)
Prohibitions: Completed (July 29, 2021)

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

jd93

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-10-16
AOR Received.
24-10-16
Hi Guys, i gave my test on July and submitted passport copies on July 14th. However, i haven't seen any movement after that and only BG check and citizeship test is completed. How long it will take it to be decision made as my LVO is Mississauga?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi,
Can you please add me to the timeline sheet as well?

Sent: August 18, 2020
Received: August 24, 2020
AOR: November 27, 2020
Started processing: January 28, 2021
Background verification: Completed (Mar 09, 2021)
Test Invite: May 27, 2021 (Scarborough Office)
Test Taken: June 20, 2021
Language skills. Completed (July 29, 2021)
Physical presence: Completed (July 29, 2021)
Prohibitions: Completed (July 29, 2021)
I've added you to the spreadsheet.

Reactions: NaCanada2016

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi Guys, i gave my test on July and submitted passport copies on July 14th. However, i haven't seen any movement after that and only BG check and citizeship test is completed. How long it will take it to be decision made as my LVO is Mississauga?
While there isn't a standard timeline, expect it'll be a couple of months before DM to avoid disappointment (could happen sooner than that).

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
its for my inlwas,
we moved to new house and changed the address they didnt make the change in the system so the my mother in law fingerprint request letter went to old address I found this when I called the immigration so they emailed me the letter but the due date was expired already so they said they will send new letter shortly, its been 2 weeks nothing was received so I called today to find out but the whole phone menu changed due to Afghanistan crisis, however I got the agent he said everything is on hold now and he can't access my file. so there is nothing can be done. I also contacted the MP office no response I think due to election they are all busy. bad luck :(
P.S. I asked the agent previously that if I can use the old letter to send the fingerprint, she said no, that letter is no good, will send you new letter.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
its for my inlwas,
we moved to new house and changed the address they didnt make the change in the system so the my mother in law fingerprint request letter went to old address I found this when I called the immigration so they emailed me the letter but the due date was expired already so they said they will send new letter shortly, its been 2 weeks nothing was received so I called today to find out but the whole phone menu changed due to Afghanistan crisis, however I got the agent he said everything is on hold now and he can't access my file. so there is nothing can be done. I also contacted the MP office no response I think due to election they are all busy. bad luck :(
P.S. I asked the agent previously that if I can use the old letter to send the fingerprint, she said no, that letter is no good, will send you new letter.
That sucks. I'm sorry. Hope you receive your new FP letter soon!

Wish you the best!

Reactions: starzibal

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
Guys, how do I know if my application is processed by Surrey or Vancouver office?
Depends on your address really. If you are in Surrey then most likely your office is Surrey. If you are in the neighborhood cities like Langley or Delta...chances are its Surrey. Best way to find out is from your GCMS notes or calling IRCC.

Canadiann2020

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
its for my inlwas,
Were you trying to extend your in-laws visitors status?coz I applied in may 2020 still haven't heard anything from IRCC. When did you request a extension?

Caroline1234

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Does anyone know how long does it take for the citizenship test to be updated on ecas I completed the test saturday but it’s still says processing on ecas … also I didn’t send a email copy of the results at the end of the exam does it matter @rajkamalmohanram

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Does anyone know how long does it take for the citizenship test to be updated on ecas I completed the test saturday but it’s still says processing on ecas … also I didn’t send a email copy of the results at the end of the exam does it matter @rajkamalmohanram
Usually takes a couple of days but for some applicants, it could take several more days or weeks. Its okay if you did not request the email for temporary test results, doesn't matter.