Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
28-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4th Dec 2015
LANDED..........
23rd January 2016 at YVR (Vancouver)
Does anyone know how long does it take for the citizenship test to be updated on ecas I completed the test saturday but it’s still says processing on ecas … also I didn’t send a email copy of the results at the end of the exam does it matter @rajkamalmohanram
hey Caroline,
The new tracker will show test completed in 3-5 days approx.
The ECAS will only show that they have sent you the test invitation, and will continue to do so even weeks after (not sure if there is an exception), in my case it is almost 2 months since I appeared for test, 1st July, and the new tracker showed test complete on 5th July. The ECAS shows that the test invite was sent, but nothing after.

Caroline1234

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
hey Caroline,
The new tracker will show test completed in 3-5 days approx.
The ECAS will only show that they have sent you the test invitation, and will continue to do so even weeks after (not sure if there is an exception), in my case it is almost 2 months since I appeared for test, 1st July, and the new tracker showed test complete on 5th July. The ECAS shows that the test invite was sent, but nothing after.

Thank you

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A colleague of mine who applied in Jan 2021 had her BG set to completed same day as me (August 22) and her office is Scarborough as well. It seems this was a batch update.

Looks like the 2020 people who have not taken the test yet will be doing it along with the 2021 folk.

Sep 1, 2021
Hello Guys.
I am new in this forum .
Applied - August 20 ,2020 Mississauga office
AOR - January 11 , 2021
Test Invite - June 9 , 2021
Test Updated - June 25 ( passed) completed
Prohibition, language skills, physical presence - In Progress
Today I received email to send scan copies of passport including blank pages . My question is;
Do the scanned passport pages have to be super clear . I clicked photos from phone and converted to PDF reduced the resolution. After compressing it the colour of pages is slightly dull , however still readable ( all the stamps) . Anyone got similar situation.
Thank you

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys.
I am new in this forum .
AOR - January 11 , 2021
Today I received email to send scan copies of passport including blank pages . My question is;
Do the scanned passport pages have to be super clear . I clicked photos from phone and converted to PDF reduced the resolution. After compressing it the colour of pages is slightly dull , however still readable ( all the stamps) . Anyone got similar situation.
Thank you
I would scan them with scanner with reduced DPI settings if I were you, if the size is still big then use tools to compress further.

When it comes to matters like this, don’t leave anything to chance. If you dont have a scanner try and borrow a friends or colleagues or worse case if you have to pay for the scans at Staples etc. I would do it.

Just my 2 cents.

Sep 1, 2021
I would scan them with scanner with reduced DPI settings if I were you, if the size is still big then use tools to compress further.

When it comes to matters like this, don’t leave anything to chance. If you dont have a scanner try and borrow a friends or colleagues or worse case if you have to pay for the scans at Staples etc. I would do it.

Just my 2 cents.
Thank you . I appreciate your advice .

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hello Guys.
I am new in this forum .
AOR - January 11 , 2021
Thank you
As long as they are readable and the characters are legible, you should be good. Super good quality is not needed IMO.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Hello Guys.
I am new in this forum .
AOR - January 11 , 2021
Thank you
I did the same and it got accepted. The only thing the case officer looked at in my passport was Canada PR visa and counted stamps on another page and compared with the original.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Finally ... Done with my Oath today and went to the IRCC office and picked up my citizenship certificate after an hour!:)

Went to the Passport office and submitted my application an hour ago for urgent processing as my flight is on Sep 10th! :)

Can't believe IRCC processed my application's last few steps blazing fast !!!

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
Finally ... Done with my Oath today and went to the IRCC office and picked up my citizenship certificate after an hour!:)

Went to the Passport office and submitted my application an hour ago for urgent processing as my flight is on Sep 10th! :)

Congratulations on this big occasion! Finally you are done with IRCC after this! All the best.

Reactions: rafzy

robreeves

Jun 24, 2014

Hey, Congratulations!!

Did you get sent an oath letter or how did you get notified from when the decision made status. I'm just wondering how long it took from when you received DM status

Reactions: rafzy

abhishekp90

Jun 30, 2021
Hey guys, everything in my profile shows completed except oath ceremony and is not scheduled yet.

Currently my Indian Passport is expired and if in case i need to travel what should i do? what are my options?