+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2020 - Citizenship application

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like Mississauga is where all the action is, they should send some of the East end applications there SMH

misslissa

Nov 16, 2014
Hey everyone - I read in some other threads (September 2020 most notably) that some people are getting notes/info about doing the test from outside of Canada in their test invites. I don't think it's consistent, but I was curious if anyone has noticed that in their test invite for August 2020?

That being said, I have a feeling it might be based on something random, or even the processing office. Just wondering over here since the wait is getting long and we have business we need to take care of overseas...

awais786

Aug 3, 2012
I send my application for citizenship on aug 6th. No test invite yet. I am from Saskatchewan. Anyone can pls share about Saskatoon office

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hey everyone - I read in some other threads (September 2020 most notably) that some people are getting notes/info about doing the test from outside of Canada in their test invites. I don't think it's consistent, but I was curious if anyone has noticed that in their test invite for August 2020?

That being said, I have a feeling it might be based on something random, or even the processing office. Just wondering over here since the wait is getting long and we have business we need to take care of overseas...
The only confirmed account that I know of came from the Scarborough office. I received the test invite email on the very same day from Mississauga office but my test invitation did not mention anything about taking test outside Canada.

Reactions: misslissa

Fae7

Oct 18, 2016
The only confirmed account that I know of came from the Scarborough office. I received the test invite email on the very same day from Mississauga office but my test invitation did not mention anything about taking test outside Canada.
One person from fb received test from Mississauga and it had the mention if she wants to take the test from outside Canada she can!! It looks like this is very random ! I’m not sure what they’re doing !!

Reactions: misslissa

Stuntxd9

May 4, 2015
Visa Office......
KNGVO
App. Filed.......
April 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 2017

I saw the same thing in my email invitation.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram