+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2020 - Citizenship application

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My file is also stuck at BC with criminality pending due to FP requirement which I still didn't receive it yet. My File has been in transit since February 22nd enroute to the local Office (Ottawa), so I guess it is collecting dust somewhere at local office. Only time can tell, what will be next.
A lot of people are stuck in this stage from what I see. Multiple possibilities for this delay, but they are blaming covid for it mostly.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi @royce110 , did you get any test invite? Sept Oct 2020 applicants getting test invites now
Nope. No test invite, everything still showing ‘in process’ on the new tracker.

I have been trying to connect with others from East Toronto to find out what stage they are at, if others belonging to the Scarborough Office are also stuck in the same stage then we know its the office backlog causing additional delays.

Canadiann2020

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Nope. No test invite, everything still showing ‘in process’ on the new tracker.

I have been trying to connect with others from East Toronto to find out what stage they are at, if others belonging to the Scarborough Office are also stuck in the same stage then we know its the office backlog causing additional delays.
Have you tried calling IRCC?? Just wondering if you were a PNP PR applicant or stayed in Canada for a very long time before applying for citizenship?
I'm just trying to see some similar patterns here..

rahatamin

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 NOV-2014
Nomination.....
05 FEB-2015
AOR Received.
16 MAR-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Second Line on 26 AUG-2015
Med's Request
10 May-2016
Med's Done....
10 May-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24 Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21 Sep-2016
LANDED..........
9 Dec-2016
Hi-I completed my citizenship test on 10th June and my tracker is showing as "Test Completed" on 12th June. I will be traveling outside Canada end of October and my PR card will also expire in Feb 2022, given all these is it a good idea to request expedited processing now.

Thanks.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have you tried calling IRCC?? Just wondering if you were a PNP PR applicant or stayed in Canada for a very long time before applying for citizenship?
I'm just trying to see some similar patterns here..
I called IRCC and so did my MP’s office, we were given the standard response that ‘everything looks ok, nothing is required at this stage and we will try to process as soon as possible etc.’

I was PNP applicant. I applied after 1101 days. I had some travel though to Mexico, US and South America. Nothing over a week in one stretch..

Canadiann2020

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
I called IRCC and so did my MP’s office, we were given the standard response that ‘everything looks ok, nothing is required at this stage and we will try to process as soon as possible etc.’

I was PNP applicant. I applied after 1101 days. I had some travel though to Mexico, US and South America. Nothing over a week in one stretch..
Same here, I'm a PNP applicant as well. I literally had 20 days of absence in 5 year eligibility period. I will contact my MP as well and see if she could do anything. I have ordered GCMS notes so let see if that helps in any way.

Reactions: royce110

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Same here, I'm a PNP applicant as well. I literally had 20 days of absence in 5 year eligibility period. I will contact my MP as well and see if she could do anything. I have ordered GCMS notes so let see if that helps in any way.
I ordered my GCMS notes on May 15 and nothing till now.