+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2020 - Citizenship application

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
No. Emails are sent one or 2 days before the test start date. I might get it on Friday or over the weekend.
I meant to ask ... Did you get any updates about your citizenship tracker update showing that your test is scheduled ?

It is the update that we used to get when applied for PR about updates on our online profile.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I meant to ask ... Did you get any updates about your citizenship tracker update showing that your test is scheduled ?

It is the update that we used to get when applied for PR about updates on our online profile.
No. No emails will be sent for updates on the status dashboard. You'll have to login to check.

Reactions: rafzy

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like 2021 applicants will start getting test invites before some of us from June - August.. Should have moved to Barrie or something. Cursed Scarborough office is dragging its feet.

msameer_04

Jul 11, 2017
Looks like 2021 applicants will start getting test invites before some of us from June - August.. Should have moved to Barrie or something. Cursed Scarborough office is dragging its feet.
not just Scarborough, Surrey BC is the same as well. Background check completed. Everything else in process and nothing for the citizenship test….

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
not just Scarborough, Surrey BC is the same as well. Background check completed. Everything else in process and nothing for the citizenship test….
Atleast your office has completed background check, they haven’t started here looks like. Everything ‘in process’.

DK1992

Mar 8, 2018
Hi Guys! got my citizenship test invitation on JUNE 23rd (August 12th applicant). I have a question. Will it be sufficient just to read and memorize the study guide that CIC is providing on their website? I would like to hear some opinions of those who passed it already... Thank you!!!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi Guys! got my citizenship test invitation on JUNE 23rd (August 12th applicant). I have a question. Will it be sufficient just to read and memorize the study guide that CIC is providing on their website? I would like to hear some opinions of those who passed it already... Thank you!!!
In addition to the Discover Canada book (main resource), you can prepare using the following:

Notes from Discover Canada and Sample tests.

Good luck.

Reactions: DK1992

jd93

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-10-16
AOR Received.
24-10-16
Hello Everyone, I received the test email this morning. They have given me 21 days to do the online test.

Submitted Application on August 13
AOR 23 Jan
Background completed March 3, 2021

Hope it helps others waiting for the test

misslissa

Nov 16, 2014
So nice to see some people getting action. Bittersweet, I must say.
Our application has everything still listed as "In Progress" and no updates to the tracker since April...
Our application is at the Ottawa office, or at least I hope it's not still in Sidney. lol

Reactions: royce110

Canadiann2020

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
So nice to see some people getting action. Bittersweet, I must say.
Our application has everything still listed as "In Progress" and no updates to the tracker since April...
Our application is at the Ottawa office, or at least I hope it's not still in Sidney. lol
Same here.. everything in progress

Reactions: royce110