+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2020 - Citizenship application

KBDB

May 4, 2017
Hello!

I've been following this thread and wanted to add in my information on the tracker as well.

My timeline:
Aug 15th - Application Sent
Aug 27th - application received
Nov 26th - AOR Received
Feb 2nd - In Progress

I see a lot of "In Progress" status on this thread which is great! I wish the best to everyone and may this wait end real soon! :)

Reactions: Hanan22

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Hello!

I've been following this thread and wanted to add in my information on the tracker as well.

My timeline:
Nov 26th - AOR Received
Feb 2nd - In Progress

I see a lot of "In Progress" status on this thread which is great! I wish the best to everyone and may this wait end real soon! :)
Thank you for sharing. Can you please add your location, Physical presence days, and if it's a single application or with family. If applying with your family, then how many in the application.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Hello!

My timeline:
Nov 26th - AOR Received
Feb 2nd - In Progress

Lets hope that we get invited to take online test soon instead of waiting for next 6 months

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Lets hope that we get invited to take online test soon instead of waiting for next 6 months
Hi, how did you link your citizenship application to your IRCC account? I tried online and there was no option for grant applications. Thanks

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, how did you link your citizenship application to your IRCC account? I tried online and there was no option for grant applications. Thanks
From what I understand there is no option to link Citizenship applications to your IRCC account. I too had tried some months ago.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
There is no way to link your citizenship application with your MYCIC account. You can only see the status of your application through ECAS portal.

MarcX

Nov 19, 2020
updates
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 4, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 19, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on January 25, 2021.

Reactions: royce110

Stuntxd9

May 4, 2015
Visa Office......
KNGVO
App. Filed.......
April 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 2017
Any applicant(s) in Montreal status changed to IP?

Reactions: Nsharaf

bububear

Oct 20, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
22-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
10-11-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
07-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
24-04-2018 (proposed)
Hello guys!

My timeline:
July 31st - application sent from Vancouver
Aug 4th - application received (tracking information from Canada post)

I have been checking ECAS one/twice per week, but unfortunately my application is still not in the system. The track sheet shown most of the July and early August applicant had received AOR or even changed to In-progress status. I knew probably what I can do is only waiting, until I saw a post today which make me feel worried about my application:
Yes, my wifes application was sent on July 23
Arrived on July 27 and still not in the system and when we called IRCC they said that they dont have the application in the system and the application is considered lost.
Well submit another application next week
Just lost 7 months
i would like to know is there any way I could check if my application had been received other than using the ECAS system?

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Hello guys!

My timeline:

I have been checking ECAS one/twice per week, but unfortunately my application is still not in the system. The track sheet shown most of the July and early August applicant had received AOR or even changed to In-progress status. I knew probably what I can do is only waiting, until I saw a post today which make me feel worried about my application:

i would like to know is there any way I could check if my application had been received other than using the ECAS system?
What do you use to check your ECAS? UCI?

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
Hello guys!

My timeline:

Please call CIC, if you haven't already and check where your application is. Most likely your online status is not updated.

silly_chantell

Star Member
Aug 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
7 Jul 17
Nomination.....
02 Aug 17
AOR Received.
26 Oct 17
Med's Done....
18 Sep 2017
Passport Req..
15 Dec 2017
VISA ISSUED...
18 Jan 2018
LANDED..........
23 Jan 2018
Update: in process since Feb 5. :cool:

Hi guys,
Finally got my AOR today. Exactly 6 months to the date.

Another 6 months for In progress and invite to test.

bububear

Oct 20, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
22-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
21-07-2016
AOR Received.