+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2020 - Citizenship application

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all , I need your help my application submitted on 16/8 has returned back as the date of application on phisical calculator is not the same as application , I don’t understand this ? Please can you help me what I do now ?

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi what is CPC exactly? May you share with me what does CPC have to do with our citizenship applications? Thanks :)
CPC is case processing centre. Its the local IRCC office closest to you where most of your citizenship application is processed.

The # of staff available at CPC and # of applications in the queue impacts the processing time of your application accordingly.

Reactions: safety008

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all , I need your help my application submitted on 16/8 has returned back as the date of application on phisical calculator is not the same as application , I don’t understand this ? Please can you help me what I do now ?
Please re check the following and you might find the answer;
1. End Date of eligibility on the physical presence calculator
2. Date signed you signed the physical presence calc.
3. Eligibility dates on the application form - does this correspond with the physical presence calculator
4. Date you signed the application

That being said if you spot no mistake, it might be that they overlooked something.

I saw a post on twitter few months ago where someone had the same issue and there was no error, he called it out on the IRCC twitter page with photos and they acknowledged and asked him to resubmit.

Last edited:

eatpraylove

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
The date you use to calculate physical presence should be same as date of application. For example; if you are planning to submit your application on 26th of january, you should use the number of days you will be completing in Canada on January 26th not today.

So date of application is 26th and the number of days calculator shows days from landing to 26th.

This is not to be considered an advice or consultation, but merely a suggestion. Please consult with your consultant or follow instructions provided by IRCC.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
The date you use to calculate physical presence should be same as date of application. For example; if you are planning to submit your application on 26th of january, you should use the number of days you will be completing in Canada on January 26th not today.

So date of application is 26th and the number of days calculator shows days from landing to 26th.

This is not to be considered an advice or consultation, but merely a suggestion. Please consult with your consultant or follow instructions provided by IRCC.
agreed with you on this

Anjushka

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
Hey guys,
Sorry about not knowing and asking this question , but was just wondering - what's the local CPC duty and how do you know which one belongs to your application?
Have a great day,
A.

Camelboy

Oct 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Hey guys,
Sorry about not knowing and asking this question , but was just wondering - what's the local CPC duty and how do you know which one belongs to your application?
Have a great day,
A.
It is your closest office to your home address, but sometimes like in GTA area, Mississauga and Scarborough may share the load and your file get transferred. In smaller cities like Ottawa I believe there is only a single office.

Reactions: Anjushka

annushaveta

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Hi everyone. My status has been changed from application received to IN PROCESS on Jan 23, 2021.

Lets hope for the best for the next step

Admin- please update the tracker for my status.

Thanks

keyur sharma

Dec 3, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1/07/2017
Doc's Request.
12/08/2017
Nomination.....
12/07/2017
AOR Received.
12/08/2017
IELTS Request
31/05/2017
Med's Request
12/08/2017
Med's Done....
12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017
Is there any CPC office in Barrie or not? How can I find out about my CPC office ?

roydboy75

Jul 16, 2017
For those whose status has changed from "Application Received" to "In Process", did you receive an email notification?