App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
IELTS Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
04-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
Got my oath invitation today. My oath is on March 31st.

2020 August Vancouver Applicant.

Can someone please update it in the spread sheet?

Thanks in advance.

jd93

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-10-16
AOR Received.
24-10-16
I applied for GCMS around mid Jan and received them today after 58 days. Decision was made on File on Oct 25, 2021 and everything else shows Completed on the tracker except OATH CEREMONY. I am not sure when i am gonna get the OATH, anyone else in same boat with 5 months waiting after DECISION MADE? FYI Mississauga office

• Sad
Reactions: Hypatia

alexpolis007

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
am i the only unlucky one who has been waiting for more than 3 weeks now and not received the Citizenship certificate after the oath ceremony?
i called the call center they mentioned the certificate is printed but it has not be mailed out yet.. and i should wait for 6 weeks before calling them back :(

• Sad
Reactions: vvarma

imranmcse

Star Member
Feb 21, 2010
Al Ain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application was updated today. Passed the test in July 2021. Physical presence/Language/Prohibition all got COMPLETED in today's update, Citizenship Ceremony NOT STARTED yet. Any thoughts on when this last milestone will be achieved :)

Last edited:
Reactions: VishalRathi

SamSamSam

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
Hello Guys,

Need some help. I got my Citizenship test completed and the status was updated to Completed yesterday March 14. How long would it take from here to get the oath or interview. Also, would anyone know the criteria to get the interview or direct oath?

Last edited:

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
My application was updated today. Passed the test in July 2021. Physical presence/Language/Prohibition all got COMPLETED in today's update, Citizenship Ceremony NOT STARTED yet. Any thoughts on when this last milestone will be achieved :)
Seems like Decision Made for you which is good. Oath Times are anybody's guess at this point. Recommend to check the average timelines for your processing office from the tracker for the last few months to get an estimate.

Reactions: imranmcse

SamSamSam

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
Seems like Decision Made for you which is good. Oath Times are anybody's guess at this point. Recommend to check the average timelines for your processing office from the tracker for the last few months to get an estimate.
Can I please have the link to the spreadsheet?

jaina805

Mar 16, 2022
hello. I’m new here, my timeline is taking forever so thought I’d find out more. When people refer to the processing office, is it just based on where you live? Do timelines differ then based on the office?

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
hello. I’m new here, my timeline is taking forever so thought I’d find out more. When people refer to the processing office, is it just based on where you live? Do timelines differ then based on the office?
Yes and yes. So for instance you are living in Abbotsford, your office would most likely be Surrey. Some offices are definitely faster than others.

Reactions: jaina805