Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Hello
My wife just finished the interview and it was mainly IDs validation. Now any expectations when the tracker can be updated and what about the next steps.
Thank you
3 months after the interview and still waiting...:(

citizentest21

Nov 30, 2021
Hello all, I did my interview yesterday and the agent didn’t really say much, just said she will connect with me if she requires any further documents. Today I saw there was just a ghost update, but nothing was completed. So what does that mean?

citizentest21

Nov 30, 2021
My wife's file just got an update with to have an interview with an officer on July 5th. Is there something special she needs to prepare for the interview?
Can I attend that interview with her or she have to be alone ?

thank you for the help.
Hello @Sniperflutt , how did your wife’s interview go? Did she get any updates on the tracker after the interview? I just saw a ghost update, but nothing actually was completed. Please let me know! Thanks

Sniperflutt

Star Member
Jun 2, 2020
Hello @Sniperflutt , how did your wife’s interview go? Did she get any updates on the tracker after the interview? I just saw a ghost update, but nothing actually was completed. Please let me know! Thanks
after 2 days from the interview her tracker get updated with all steps completed except Ceremony. On other hand my tracker didn’t change at all since July 2021 when I completed the exam.

uncommonfriend

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
Med's Done....
31-03-2017
anyone else waiting for the oath ceremony after DM? when can I expect the letter and what updates does it show on the tracker when they send the letter out?
got DM on 22nd June and going by the trackers average time to oath is 1 month after DM? anyone else know if it is still a valid estimate?

Shm2008

Oct 9, 2017
Hi all,

I applied for Citizenship in Aug 2020 but unfortunately I'm still waiting for the test. Only background check is marked as completed in my account. Is anybody else in the same situation as me? And do you have any recommendations for me to speed up this process? I'm getting worried and do not know what has caused this long delay for my application. I already followed up with MP twice but no updates from IRCC yet.
I just wanted to add an update on my application. I received my citizenship test email!
Thanks all that helped me!

canada810

Dec 14, 2020
Hi All,

I can see that online application tracker shows an update that Oath invite has been sent on 15th July, but we haven't received the email yet with the instructions. Is there a delay in receiving the Oath details as an email ,has anyone experienced similar issue? Should I be contacting the IRCC Customer service and notify the same or should I wait for the email? The oath is scheduled for 02-Aug.

Thanks in Advance!

vir03

Star Member
Jun 14, 2013
Hello all,
Completed test on Jan 16,2022 and all other sections were updated on Feb 22,200 as completed except for Oath ceremony.

I see some candidates are going through interview. I didn’t get any email or anything about either interview or Oath Ceremony.
Is there anyone with me in the boat waiting for over 6 months after all the statuses were marked as completed?

vir03

Star Member
Jun 14, 2013
My notes said interview was required because I took test outside Canada. My language skills were completed right after the interview. It's mainly IDs check for me.
Where do you see the notes? I too test from USA and it got cleared, all the sections are cleared except Oath. ECAS status was also marked as Decision Made.

vir03

Star Member
Jun 14, 2013
Can you guys please help me. I passed test in October 21 and since then no update. Got frustrated and never came in this forum as people applying much later already got passports. I was sad, today I found in status that everything is completed except ceremony. Do you guys have any idea how long it might take to get oath invitation? Also have I passed everything else (showing completed)? Any response is highly appreciated as I am close to 2 years now and in a bad state of mind with all these delays.
In the same boat. Test was done in January and evening else was completed in February. ECAS status is also Completed. Just waiting for Oath