+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Arun Sarma

Apr 18, 2020
HI all,

AOR: Aug 26, 2020
Medicals: Upfront (renewed for outland dependants in April 2021)

Jus now received a mail from IRCC (Information Letter!!) asking to submit passport and photo. They haven't confirmed anything on the status and the doc just says " The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. "
Can I take it as my application is all approved. The online portal still shows the status as 'submitted'.

I was an inland applicant in CEC class and came to India on vacation in March and now stuck here with the travel ban. Dependants are here in India. Should I also just submit my passports here along with my dependents as its highly unlikely that the ban will be lifted soon?Do we know how long does it take to process the passport in Bangalore VAC?

Please let me know.

Reactions: Thakkali

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
HI all,

AOR: Aug 26, 2020
Medicals: Upfront (renewed for outland dependants in April 2021)

Jus now received a mail from IRCC (Information Letter!!) asking to submit passport and photo. They haven't confirmed anything on the status and the doc just says " The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. "
Can I take it as my application is all approved. The online portal still shows the status as 'submitted'.

I was an inland applicant in CEC class and came to India on vacation in March and now stuck here with the travel ban. Dependants are here in India. Should I also just submit my passports here along with my dependents as its highly unlikely that the ban will be lifted soon?Do we know how long does it take to process the passport in Bangalore VAC?

Please let me know.
congratulations!! yes this is the finally step before e-COPR!

Arun Sarma

Apr 18, 2020
congratulations!! yes this is the finally step before e-COPR!
Thank you. A long wait for this !!!

Still confused as whether to submit my docs here in India or not. Will raise an webform and let them know about my current location. Probably they still think I am in Canada!

shahzeba6

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hello Boys,
How many of you have got the email of medical passed or you do not need remedial?

I heard, those who are getting these emails,
Are getting their PR within 1-2 months

I haven’t got any and not sure from the profile if my old medical have passed again!
On my profile it says,
You do not need medical exam- does that mean, it is passed again?

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
IRCC have done 2 mistakes in BOWP
Hello Boys,
How many of you have got the email of medical passed or you do not need remedial?

I haven’t got any and not sure from the profile if my old medical have passed again!
On my profile it says,
In my account 45 days ago medical status changed from "passed" to "you dont need".
Dont think it means it passed again. Means it expired and was not extended yet

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
Hello Boys,

On my profile it says,
Mine is recently extended… expired in June. .. now it’s extended till next year.. yesterday I called Nd they told me..

security pass, criminality pass, eligibility pass since April…
Info sharing in process…
she said may be I will get good news next month…
And one more thing first time happened with me is…I was telling her about how we are struggling by not getting final result..
Then she said, she will put some note on like emergency something… hope that help… let see when happen now..

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi folks! Can you please check your notes for me? The History section.
My whole History section is redacted (blank) like 50 pages under section S12.(1).
Just R10 was done and I wonder what 50 pages info they could erase and why.
Thanks!

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
Hi folks! Can you please check your notes for me? The History section.
My whole History section is redacted (blank) like 50 pages under section S12.(1).
Just R10 was done and I wonder what 50 pages info they could erase and why.
Thanks!
It could be your dependents' information as you can only have access to your own information. Or it could be some things you are not entitled to see. we had that too. did not care at all.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
It could be your dependents' information as you can only have access to your own information. Or it could be some things you are not entitled to see. we had that too. did not care at all.
I am a single applicant.
Did you have ALL History redacted or some of it? Also under S12.(1)?
Thanks for replying!