Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Ghost update: My medical expired today.
Change from “You passed the medical exam “ to
“You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.”

hbsingh

Star Member
Apr 23, 2021
Yeah it is .. she just texted me.. i don’t know how to respond .. to get happy or sad.. I feel so bad for us who are so badly stuck in this
I understand it is very depressing when you hear your friend applied after you and already received PR
Unfortunately we can do nothing.

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
A lot of May/June 2021 have got copr. IRCC so much affected by covid 19, that they cannot process files normally.

3 friends applied after me and already got COPR... im happy for them, but feel depressed for myself. By the way one friend waiting longer, than me from may 2020.

I really dont understand whats wrong with me. If IRCC officer want me to leave Canada - just decline application. Dont blame covid as excuse for everything.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
A lot of May/June 2021 have got copr. IRCC so much affected by covid 19, that they cannot process files normally.

3 friends applied after me and already got COPR... im happy for them, but feel depressed for myself. By the way one friend waiting longer, than me from may 2020.

I really dont understand whats wrong with me. If IRCC officer want me to leave Canada - just decline application. Dont blame covid as excuse for everything.
Ah rumour has it thet have specialized vo's and officers for a set of new apps after april 2021. All of us 2020 are stuck in a forgotten backlog

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017

At this point, im thinking my partner should make her own express entry profile and apply as PA and me as dependant, it might get approved faster than my 2020. Is this crazy?

Lakeshoreblvd

Star Member
Jul 26, 2021

Hi, we are in same boat. AOR May 2020.Clapping for friends COPR accomplishments. Waiting for good news.

proprek1986

Star Member
Jun 20, 2021
We have nothing to do with it. My application passed 1year mark 2 weeks ago.

508 CRS points make this joke even worse compared to 75 February draw.
My family is waiting since April 2020. 483 point compare to 75... and most of them probably got their PR))))))))))

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I seriously don’t understand why they have not processed our files. Do you have any idea on how we can escalate?

Already tried
MP— did not work
Webform— did not work
Would have to be via legal means, but that would be lengthy, and expensive. And no guarantee it would work.