+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
But can you please check what exactly was redacted for your History and under what code? Mine is S12.(1) and there are 50 blank pages,
I would really appreciate it.
Same 54 pages blank. see not really matters. at this point, I feel no need to be too serious about this stuff. 1-2 months to send a note generated on that same day you requested, C'on seriously?

Nath21

Jan 13, 2020
Hello Boys,
How many of you have got the email of medical passed or you do not need remedial?

I heard, those who are getting these emails,
Are getting their PR within 1-2 months

I haven’t got any and not sure from the profile if my old medical have passed again!
On my profile it says,
You do not need medical exam- does that mean, it is passed again?
My medical exams are passed since October and my profile says: last update on October 2020

Augustiner

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
Almost 2 months. It expired on 24 june 2021
Thank you,
My profile has passed everything but medicals expired July 29. So your info helps me a lot. The thing is I do not have 2 months to wait bc my wp expires this 31st! They extend 80 days automatically but my wife and daughter need work and school too.
Can not complain more!!!

hkaur819

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Hi All

So I had applied for GCMs notes. it has been 30 days and now IRCC has asked me to provide passport copy in order to confirm they are providing correct records. Is it normal to ask ? All those who got gcms notes , did they receive similar request ?

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi All

So I had applied for GCMs notes. it has been 30 days and now IRCC has asked me to provide passport copy in order to confirm they are providing correct records. Is it normal to ask ? All those who got gcms notes , did they receive similar request ?
I think Passport copy has to do with your application....
maybe you will get your COPR soon!

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi All

If they need to confirm your identity in relation to your request, then yes.

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
Hi All

I applied 5 times but nothing like that… no passport request