+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

hkaur819

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Yes , I called IRCC only . She told me about updated status of my application. GCMS notes are helpful !? Does it have some more useful information apart from agent told me

Delay

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Yes , I called IRCC only . She told me about updated status of my application. GCMS notes are helpful !? Does it have some more useful information apart from agent told me
In my case, I was able to see that my smart/hardworking officer left a note about my eligibility saying no advert info, eligibility pass but did not chnage my eligibility status from CGMS note, so it has more detailed info to some extend. However, it will not speed out the processing time of our "complicated" cases.

Reactions: HanenBlade

Delay

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
While IRCC updated their timeline and they are finalizing Aug 9-15 and my AOR is Aug 7. My application is simple with no spouse, criminal record etc. Good job IRCC, I am speechless, just keep your hard work and being useful. :(

hbsingh

Star Member
Apr 23, 2021
While IRCC updated their timeline and they are finalizing Aug 9-15 and my AOR is Aug 7. My application is simple with no spouse, criminal record etc. Good job IRCC, I am speechless, just keep your hard work and being useful. :(
This office RC-9515 is not working :(

TjAneja

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Same situation.
Aor 7th August.
Don’t know what to do now.

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
Same situation.
Aor 7th August.
Don’t know what to do now.
This announcement is absolute bullshit.
They don`t care about backlog much. They want to process more 2021 applicants to get better statistic for next year.

my aor is july 26 and my date was never in the range of their "hard working" announcement.

shahzeba6

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
I submitted on 15th & got AOR 16TH August, I wonder, I hope they don't skip my application.
This announcement is absolute bullshit.
They don`t care about backlog much. They want to process more 2021 applicants to get better statistic for next year.

my aor is july 26 and my date was never in the range of their "hard working" announcement.

hkaur819

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Where do you see that they are finalizing application of these specific dates? can you provide link?

uvi1992

Dec 9, 2020
NOTES SECTION GCMS

OFFICER REVIEW - APPLICATION" FOSS/GCMS NAI Current CoR: India FAMILY
COMPOSITION:Single (NO declared marriages/c lpartners children) ******A11.2 ASSESSMENT/ R87.1ELIGIBILlTY******
CanadianWork Experience Following review of the application,FOSS history ,employment,language test
results and upon analysis - Iam satisfied on balance of probabilties the PA meets eligibility requirements of
CEC Section R87.1of the Regulations
. PA has been employed with Job duties are
consistent with academic credentials and declared NOC ·no concerns.Iam satisfied the applicant meets
the requirement of A11.21R87.1A11.2 Met Selection EE Econ - PASSED- ADMISSIBILlTY
SECURITY :Tobe assessed CRIMINALITY :Based on information provided of last 10 years:No A36 concerns PA:
PASSED,NRT- All (India)/ RCMP Screening MEDICAL:pASSED RPRF:pAID ***Pendi ng Security Assessment**

eligibity - passed
crim - passed
med - passed
sec - NOT started

AOR august 2020 CEC OUTLAND

@legalfalcon

IS THAT A GOOD SIGN ?