+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Aman Gondara

Dec 4, 2020
AOR 22 August 2020, but the security has not been started yet. medical passed in January 2021, and biometrics exempt. Eligibility and crimininality passed in March 2021. Can someone tell me that why security is not started yet ??? what could the reason behind that. its already been more than 9 months.
Thanks

Delay

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
AOR 22 August 2020, but the security has not been started yet. medical passed in January 2021, and biometrics exempt. Eligibility and crimininality passed in March 2021. Can someone tell me that why security is not started yet ??? what could the reason behind that. its already been more than 9 months.
Thanks
Cuz IRCC are being useful and working so hard on our cases :oops:

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
Thanks
Your case looks same as mine. Aor July. All passed in March. Security not started till today for no reason.

shahzeba6

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Thanks
well exactly the same thing for me,
Everything passed in March
Except security not started
I have non- accompanying spouse

I am not sure if it has anything to do with the spouse!
Is anyone of you, a single applicant whose security is not started yet?

IamLuke

Jun 21, 2020
Category........
CEC
Hey peeps, I called IRCC and an agent told me that all stages are passed. Just awaiting the final decision from the officer. I asked if eligibility and background check were passed and she said yes. So, my question is "Does that mean it is a sign of approval?" Thank you,