+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

TjAneja

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
MPs can’t expedite your application so bearvthat in mind when contacting them. As others have mentioned, your mileage may vary. Contacting my MP made no difference in my case.
Could please share the format which you used to reach out to your MP. I am also planning to do so.Thank you for your help.

Reactions: pjsandhu

Delay

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Ircc is making more effort on delaying our applications than processing them :p

Got my MP's reply which is basically a shorter summary of a GCMS note. The reply from IRCC was dated as today and still the hard-working officer in Ottawa is still "reviewing" my eligibility even after leaving a note for eligibility pass and security not started as expected. Weekend's GU means nothing to me I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: HanenBlade

hkaur819

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Hi All
I just called IRCC to know the status about my application as everything is in review only from last 10 months. Agent told me everything is passed for you. Only security is pending. But on portal everything shows we are reviewing. Is that normal ? By when I can expect confirmation on my application! Anyone has faced similar situation. My AOR is august 28,2020

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
Hi All
I just called IRCC to know the status about my application as everything is in review only from last 10 months. Agent told me everything is passed for you. Only security is pending. But on portal everything shows we are reviewing. Is that normal ? By when I can expect confirmation on my application! Anyone has faced similar situation. My AOR is august 28,2020
What about the additional documents.. they review that Nd made decision…

hkaur819

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
What about the additional documents.. they review that Nd made decision…
Sorry did not get you .. they had asked me passport valid for 6 months as Additional document. I already had sent them two months ago .. agent said we have everything we need