***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

AJ199101

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
I obtained my GMCS Notes and under ASSESSMENTS I have the following:
Eligibility, Criminality, Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Final: Approved

Security is blank which worries me. My main office is Vancouver Immigration.

Can someone tell me if the above can tell me anything conclusive about my application? Also is there a way to contact the Vancouver immigration office directly? Thanks in advance for any help
You don’t have to worry , security blank states it is passed they are redacted from the GCMS notes as per the regulations. Congratulations on file approval

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Helo guys , i want to share my timeline, hope it will help others and give some hope AOR 20 August 2020 All stages passed on 26 march PR confirmation portal request 13 may replied on same day . I sent them fresh email not reply thats why it took time to get credentials. Then i replied again on 21 may and got credentials in an hour. Submitted photo and address on same day. Got eCOPR on 25 may . First VO Ottawa Secondary VO Etobicoke, got copr from Etobicoke.Thank u all and all the best to everyone who are waiting

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
Helo guys , i want to share my timeline, hope it will help others and give some hope AOR 20 August 2020 All stages passed on 26 march PR confirmation portal request 13 may replied on same day . I sent them fresh email not reply thats why it took time to get credentials. Then i replied again on 21 may and got credentials in an hour. Submitted photo and address on same day. Got eCOPR on 25 may . First VO Ottawa Secondary VO Etobicoke, got copr from Etobicoke.Thank u all and all the best to everyone who are waiting
Congrats! Was your file processed at Etobicoke first and then transferred to Ottawa?

Reactions: Jasaman

aioriags

Aug 9, 2020
You don’t have to worry , security blank states it is passed they are redacted from the GCMS notes as per the regulations. Congratulations on file approval
So what does this mean? From looking at the comments it says that my file was recommended approval in December last year... So does this mean nothing has happened since then? If security is passed (because it is blank) then what is the next step?

No am sorry i just know my all stages passed on 26 march and and i called them on 28 april was still in ottawa . I think it moved in may and got portal email on 13 may
Where are you calling them? Is there a general number or one specific to each location? My VO is in Vancouver

Reactions: Jasaman

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
So what does this mean? From looking at the comments it says that my file was recommended approval in December last year... So does this mean nothing has happened since then? If security is passed (because it is blank) then what is the next step?

Where are you calling them? Is there a general number or one specific to each location? My VO is in Vancouver
I think there is only one number for all over canada that is 1888-242-2100

lins90

Jun 14, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-08-2020
LANDED..........
29-08-2021
To all the August folks still waiting, keep hanging in there.
Yes. Patience and hope !!!! However, it is discouraging to wait like this since we see so many 2021 applications are being approved.....And they are always saying COVID is the reason for the delay in our case; I am not able to digest that reason anymore since it is already passed 9 months in our cases.........

Reactions: Vlcbs and Jasaman

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Yes. Patience and hope !!!! However, it is discouraging to wait like this since we see so many 2021 applications are being approved.....And they are always saying COVID is the reason for the delay in our case; I am not able to digest that reason anymore since it is already passed 9 months in our cases.........
I actually stopped checking my profile once it crossed 9 months. Whenever the clowns there get round to my file, they’ll process it. My BOWP was approved so i can focus on continuing to work at least.

aioriags

Aug 9, 2020
I actually stopped checking my profile once it crossed 9 months. Whenever the clowns there get round to my file, they’ll process it. My BOWP was approved so i can focus on continuing to work at least.
How long did it take to get your BOWP? I will be applying next month since my permit expires in october
Edit: NVM saw your signature. It's good that it didn't take long

Reactions: EscoBlades

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
How long did it take to get your BOWP? I will be applying next month since my permit expires in october
Edit: NVM saw your signature. It's good that it didn't take long
There’s a BOWP tracking thread. For a number of folks, it took 3 days to process. On average, IRCC quotes 38 days to get a decision. They process them pretty quickly thankfully

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
I completed 9 months of waiting a couple of days ago and just called CIC. I'm still stuck at Security, which has not started yet. Everything else passed... AOR Aug 25