+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
Praiseeeeee the Lord..... Finally approved

I’m sure some people already have seen my messages so many times on this forum. I’m always crying about when Etobicoke visa office will email me, finally the day has come

AOR- Aug 18 2020
Medical passed- October 7, 2020
Criminality passed- Jan 18, 2021

GU- Sometime in Feb
Passed all stages - March 26
Complete silence since then
I decided to email my MP this past Tuesday, May 25
And to my surprise, I got the long awaited email today- May 28 from Etobicoke to confirm some details
Note: Emailing your MP when your application has stalled for long surely has its rewards.

@EscoBlades thank you for all your assistance,you will rejoice soon too @legalfalcon thank you for all you do, God bless you abundantly

For those still waiting, you will all rejoice soon

I’m about to enjoy this weekend

Sunilgopal1981

Star Member
Apr 6, 2021

I’m sure some people already have seen my messages so many times on this forum. I’m always crying about when Etobicoke visa office will email me, finally the day has come

AOR- Aug 18 2020

GU- Sometime in Feb
And to my surprise, I got the long awaited email today- May 28 from Etobicoke to confirm some details
Note: Emailing your MP when your application has stalled for long surely has its rewards.

@EscoBlades thank you for all your assistance,you will rejoice soon too @legalfalcon thank you for all you do, God bless you abundantly

Congrats

Reactions: Temitee002

Sunilgopal1981

Star Member
Apr 6, 2021
Here is my timeline:

CEC Inland applicant with 1 dependent (inland)

NOC 2141

AOR : 26 AUG 2020
Medical : 16 OCT 2020
RCMP requested and paid : 07 JAN 2021
ELIGIBILITY : Recommended Pass 27/29 JAN 2021
ADR Requested and submitted : 07 APRIL 2021 (it changed to not applicable on same day)
All stages passed : 23 APRIL 2021
PR Confirmation Portal Email : 28 MAY 2021

VO OTTAWA
SEC VO ETOBICOKE

Now waiting for credentials.

August Applicants hang in there. I hope everyone would get their COPR soon. :)
Congrats

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC

AOR- Aug 18 2020

GU- Sometime in Feb

CONGRATS!!

Reactions: Temitee002

Dzwony

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everyone, my girl friend got the COPR letter but it doesn't ask us to confirm address or any credentials for an online portal, rather Etobicoke VO just asked to send the COPR letter and a photo to a Toronto office for PR card processing. Does this mean there is no need to get the portal credentials? I was under the impression we send it online to the portal and have the pr card mailed to us. Thanks!

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hey everyone, my girl friend got the COPR letter but it doesn't ask us to confirm address or any credentials for an online portal, rather Etobicoke VO just asked to send the COPR letter and a photo to a Toronto office for PR card processing. Does this mean there is no need to get the portal credentials? I was under the impression we send it online to the portal and have the pr card mailed to us. Thanks!
Not everyone gets an invite to the portal. Just follow the exact instructions she received along with her COPR. Congrats.

Apr 3, 2021
Got PR confirmation email yesterday

NOC 1112
ITA Aug 13th,
Application submission Aug 31,
First ADR - RCMP Criminal Background Check Oct 28, Submitted this on Nov 20.

Mid March called IRCC they said eligibility passed.
Got ADR 2 on 8th April 2021 to submit NOA and Pay-stubs.
Called two weeks ago and officer said everything passed now I have to wait for the officer to contact me.
For my portal email i replied with requested details. What are the next steps after this guys? @legalfalcon and others thank you for your timely guidance here.
My advise to everyone here is to be patient and don’t travel back during the process if you are a Pakistani or Indian inland CEC applicant.

Augustiner

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
@ EscoBlades
I feel a lot for your situation as my first failed attempt on Aug 7 (AOR). But when I read your case, I do not know if I am still considered to be lucky. I had to submit my profile for the second time on Nov 30. Now I am at 6-month point, if I receive CoPR the same time as yours, then I will consider myself lucky.
Your posts really help someone like me a lot! So, keep us posted when you hear the good news.

Guess101

Feb 26, 2021
Got PR confirmation email yesterday

NOC 1112
ITA Aug 13th,
Application submission Aug 31,
First ADR - RCMP Criminal Background Check Oct 28, Submitted this on Nov 20.

Mid March called IRCC they said eligibility passed.
Got ADR 2 on 8th April 2021 to submit NOA and Pay-stubs.
Called two weeks ago and officer said everything passed now I have to wait for the officer to contact me.
For my portal email i replied with requested details. What are the next steps after this guys? @legalfalcon and others thank you for your timely guidance here.
My advise to everyone here is to be patient and don’t travel back during the process if you are a Pakistani or Indian inland CEC applicant.
Hello, Did you attached the Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal letter when you responded to the IRCC? or only the requested details were included? Thanks!

Apr 3, 2021
Hello, Did you attached the Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal letter when you responded to the IRCC? or only the requested details were included? Thanks!
I am of the assumption that the portal is created based on the details they ask and the doc is not required. It is the same email which they sent me the confirmation doc so I replied back to it. Did I Do something wrong?