+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Fergie_shalom

Jan 5, 2021
I'm still waiting for a decision (see information in the signature) but again our case is different from your: CEC inland with outland dependent + I have travelled to the USA but my spouse has never been to the USA.
We decided that it would be safe to actually prove that there are no criminality-related concerns from the USA for both of us. That's what actually PCC confirms. It does not tell whether or not you visited this country or how many days you spent there.
And the fact that you were in a certain country can be easily confirmed using all the data from our profile (for instance, BIO + travel history, address history and etc.). IRCC conducts a lot of checks including information sharing that should reveal this.

Good luck with your case!

P.S: sometimes I feel like these ADRs they send to us are just to justify their long processing time if you know what I mean :) I have colleagues who were asked to provide a marriage certificate, IELTS certificate and scanned diplomas, even though such were already present in their profile.
I feel that it's beyond unprofessional to ask for documents that have already been uploaded. This proves, how badly they are trained or lazy they are....

Monkey D. Luffy

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Mine is Bio exempt, it shows "we do not need your fingerprints" and all my Bio info available in the portal.

My criminality is in progress. They may change to completed once reviewed, just my speculation.
Mine still says "we do not need your fingerprints", I'm Bio exempt and even got my eCOPR! I dont know if the CIC portal status is significant any more.

Reactions: EscoBlades

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Mine still says "we do not need your fingerprints", I'm Bio exempt and even got my eCOPR! I dont know if the CIC portal status is significant any more.
IRCC would receive way less calls and field waaaay less ATIP requests if they just made the portal give more accurate information about application status. But IRCC gonna IRCC i guess

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
IRCC would receive way less calls and field waaaay less ATIP requests if they just made the portal give more accurate information about application status. But IRCC gonna IRCC i guess
Completely agree. If they just gave the snapshot of information about Eligibility, Criminality, Security, which VO its in, it would eliminate 75% of the calls to IRCC, and their agents don't have to get angry because we call often.

Monkey D. Luffy

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
I second that, they should make the PR process more transparent but when you look at other countries and it would make you think IRCC is doing much better job.

Reactions: Tintin and Snowy