+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

battleship

Feb 2, 2020
Called IRCC today and my Eligibility is passed and I am a bit relaxed now. Agent told that everything looks good and they are actively working on my file. She also mentioned that I need to wait a little longer which is hard sometimes but I understand.

All the best!
Did you get GU today?

Ca55and

Sep 7, 2020
I phoned on Friday and was told there is still no change . Eligibility recommended passed, criminality in progress, security not started. I am a PNP candidate. The agent a not particularly helpful person said nothing had been done since sept when they asked that I pay the RPRF fee in sept but the. Back tracked and said this does not mean they are not working on my file AOR 11 Aug

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I phoned on Friday and was told there is still no change . Eligibility recommended passed, criminality in progress, security not started. I am a PNP candidate. The agent a not particularly helpful person said nothing had been done since sept when they asked that I pay the RPRF fee in sept but the. Back tracked and said this does not mean they are not working on my file AOR 11 Aug
Not that it makes you feel better, but a number of folks with AORs of August 11th onwards have the same status. I imagine they’ll get moving on 2nd week of Aug applicants soon. How soon is anyone’s guess though.

Reactions: Tintin and Snowy

Pradeep.orca

Dec 3, 2019
Hi All,
Did any one got copr as principal applicant (inland) dependent (Outland).My Aor 4th august and 15th March cic agent told all passed but not updated in portal .my wife and kid is having permit but visa expired and didn’t renew it by thinking of Pr. Now thinking whether to apply visa renewal or wait for Pr . Please respond is anyone in the same situation

thanks
Pradeep

Reactions: CAP5 and shredder

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
AOR 9th September. Just called an agent and she confirmed that eligibility is officially passed but I didn't get any ghost update though.
I asked her when was the last time somebody touched my file and she said I don't have the details. My background is under process since December. My V.O is Sydney

CAP5

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hi All,
Did any one got copr as principal applicant (inland) dependent (Outland).My Aor 4th august and 15th March cic agent told all passed but not updated in portal .my wife and kid is having permit but visa expired and didn’t renew it by thinking of Pr. Now thinking whether to apply visa renewal or wait for Pr . Please respond is anyone in the same situation

thanks
Pradeep
AOR 4th Aug... Elgibility Recommended Pass... Rest all is in progress (hopefully). Oh BTW I have started for my Visa renewal already