a6prasad

May 3, 2019
Hii everyone...
Just got my GCMS notes... n status is in process... AOR- 20 august

eligibility— rec. pass
Criminality— in progress
Security- not started
Info sharing- in progress

just want know to know there is no remark on my eligibility for review required or passed.... so what is It mean....???
When did you order GCMS?

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
Hii there...
what is special program in GCMS notes... I am matching my both notes Nd the previous one special program is =0

nd the new one I got today says special program = PRBIO

what’s this mean??
Any one with same situation??

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hii there...
what is special program in GCMS notes... I am matching my both notes Nd the previous one special program is =0

nd the new one I got today says special program = PRBIO

what’s this mean??
Any one with same situation??
No one has a definitive explanation for PRBIO. It is an internal designation for IRCC to help group certain applications. Some theorized that it was for bio exempt applicants, but there have been instances where PRBIO has appeared in files and biometrics were still required from the applicant.

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
No one has a definitive explanation for PRBIO. It is an internal designation for IRCC to help group certain applications. Some theorized that it was for bio exempt applicants, but there have been instances where PRBIO has appeared in files and biometrics were still required from the applicant.
Yess... I am not bio exempt...

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
Applicants may also see mentioned in their GCMS file; PRBIO which refers to biographical data (height, eye colour, etc) which is collected prior to issuance of a PR.

I searched and got this about PRBIO...

Nil_11

Star Member
Feb 21, 2021
thanks for replying

hmmm weird cuz on my portal it does not say "Completed" instead it is the "we do not need your fingerprints" message.

But my biometric info is in my Applicant Information
I am having same status ‘ we do not need your fingerprints’ because i have already submitted my biometric in previous work-permit application

shredder

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
11-09-2020
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
@shredder
Well thank you for the response, so once you provided, did u get PR after and if yes, how many days after did u get it?

My point here is that, I have never travelled, resided or visited USA ever, I read on the other thread that, I can still apply for FBI clearance certificate and it will remove no name matching I guess.
I am just thinking whether I should still apply for the PCC or simply just submit an LOE stating that I have never been to the USA?
I really can't afford a rejection here. I am still okay with applying for PCC just to make sure that the immigration officer knows that I have not travelled at all.

@legalfalcon - Thanks for the response- Can you please suggest here, I got your point. I have the upload option. Do you think if I should apply for PCC or just again simply submit a LOE letter stating never been to USA.

Thanks in advance guys, I am sorry if I am asking again, I really don't want to put myself in trouble.
I'm still waiting for a decision (see information in the signature) but again our case is different from your: CEC inland with outland dependent + I have travelled to the USA but my spouse has never been to the USA.
We decided that it would be safe to actually prove that there are no criminality-related concerns from the USA for both of us. That's what actually PCC confirms. It does not tell whether or not you visited this country or how many days you spent there.
And the fact that you were in a certain country can be easily confirmed using all the data from our profile (for instance, BIO + travel history, address history and etc.). IRCC conducts a lot of checks including information sharing that should reveal this.

Good luck with your case!

P.S: sometimes I feel like these ADRs they send to us are just to justify their long processing time if you know what I mean :) I have colleagues who were asked to provide a marriage certificate, IELTS certificate and scanned diplomas, even though such were already present in their profile.

Last edited: