+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

shahzeba6

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
How about this?

Dear IRCC Officer,

I am writing this letter with respect to a request letter I received on March 21st, 2021 to submit USA PCC.
This letter is to inform that I have never lived or visited USA for any purposes neither for a traveling transit.

I have attached the passport copies for your references. For any additional document or concerns, Please feel free to reach me back.

Reactions: Fergie_shalom

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
How about this?

Dear IRCC Officer,

I am writing this letter with respect to a request letter I received on March 21st, 2021 to submit USA PCC.
This letter is to inform that I have never lived or visited USA for any purposes neither for a traveling transit.

I have attached the passport copies for your references. For any additional document or concerns, Please feel free to reach me back.
Perfect.

To answer your earlier question, there is no LOE format per se and for pointers you can look at https://bit.ly/3i5iA7p

Another thing you may want to check in your GCMS file is that information in there is not comingled with somebody else's information who had a US visa. This is extremely rare but can and does happen. That's why when some/one says "Verify that they are your notes by checking your application number, your name and date of birth on page 1." that is not enough.

shahzeba6

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Perfect.

To answer your earlier question, there is no LOE format per se and for pointers you can look at

Another thing you may want to check in your GCMS file is that information in there is not comingled with somebody else's information who had a US visa. This is extremely rare but can and does happen. That's why when some/one says "Verify that they are your notes by checking your application number, your name and date of birth on page 1." that is not enough.

Okay I got ur point here, but on the other thread, someone has suggested to still apply for FBI clearance certificate and they will be able to provide a certificate that will state of no traces found. I am not sure, if this is a good step to do so or how long will it really take to apply for the PCC from states.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pcc-request-for-usa-never-been-or-visited-usa-urgent-help.726157/

shredder

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
11-09-2020
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Okay I got ur point here, but on the other thread, someone has suggested to still apply for FBI clearance certificate and they will be able to provide a certificate that will state of no traces found. I am not sure, if this is a good step to do so or how long will it really take to apply for the PCC from states.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pcc-request-for-usa-never-been-or-visited-usa-urgent-help.726157/
In mid-February, my wife (primary applicant) got two letters under our EE (CEC) account to provide the PCC from the USA with exactly the same content as you've shared above.
One letter was addressed to my wife (primary applicant) who has never been to the USA and another one was addressed to a dependent (me).
Although our case is a bit different from you since I did visit the USA but it was not 6 months even in total (a bit more than 5 months to be accurate), we decided to apply for the American PCC for both of us just in case.

As for the timelines, it takes American Authorities up to 5 business days to provide this document. For us, it took 2 days from the moment our fingerprints were delivered.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi All,

Single applicant, Married, non accompanying spouse in the EE profile. CEC

ITA- 25th June
AOR- 16th August,
Biometrics passed
Medical passed

Its been 7 months today

I applied for GCMS notes in Jan and this was it, >
Eligibility- Recommended Pass
Criminality- In progress
Info Sharing- In progress

VO- Ottawa

I got GHOST UPDATE YESTERDAT- 20th March
And received an email today(Sunday)-21st March requesting for ADR stating

This is reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada

As you have resided in the USA for 6 months or more, you must provide a scanned copy of an original FBI clearance certificate.

I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO USA OR EVER VISITED!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP!!!

it says says at the end to submit it at upload section

I know, I have to write an LOE here, and what should I Include in it?

should I also upload and send a web form?
LOE is just a letter to IRCC and mention that you have never visited the US. There is no format or language, it is just a letter.

That is all you need. If you have an upload window, you can upload it there, if not, then send it via webform.

shahzeba6

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
In mid-February, my wife (primary applicant) got two letters under our EE (CEC) account to provide the PCC from the USA with exactly the same content as you've shared above.
One letter was addressed to my wife (primary applicant) who has never been to the USA and another one was addressed to a dependent (me).
Although our case is a bit different from you since I did visit the USA but it was not 6 months even in total (a bit more than 5 months to be accurate), we decided to apply for the American PCC for both of us just in case.

As for the timelines, it takes American Authorities up to 5 business days to provide this document. For us, it took 2 days from the moment our fingerprints were delivered.
@shredder
Well thank you for the response, so once you provided, did u get PR after and if yes, how many days after did u get it?

My point here is that, I have never travelled, resided or visited USA ever, I read on the other thread that, I can still apply for FBI clearance certificate and it will remove no name matching I guess.
I am just thinking whether I should still apply for the PCC or simply just submit an LOE stating that I have never been to the USA?
I really can't afford a rejection here. I am still okay with applying for PCC just to make sure that the immigration officer knows that I have not travelled at all.

@legalfalcon - Thanks for the response- Can you please suggest here, I got your point. I have the upload option. Do you think if I should apply for PCC or just again simply submit a LOE letter stating never been to USA.

Thanks in advance guys, I am sorry if I am asking again, I really don't want to put myself in trouble.

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
Hii everyone...
Just got my GCMS notes... n status is in process... AOR- 20 august

eligibility— rec. pass
Criminality— in progress
Security- not started
Info sharing- in progress

just want know to know there is no remark on my eligibility for review required or passed.... so what is It mean....???

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hii everyone...
Just got my GCMS notes... n status is in process... AOR- 20 august

eligibility— rec. pass
Criminality— in progress
Security- not started
Info sharing- in progress

just want know to know there is no remark on my eligibility for review required or passed.... so what is It mean....???
It means a Senior Officer hasn't had a look at it yet. Recommend Pass would be made by a Case Analyst, as a recommendation to the Officer when they do their review.

battleship

Feb 2, 2020
anyone who got PR with bio-exempt? Does the status of biometrics stay as:

We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Until the application gets approved?