+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Fiona 512

Feb 12, 2021
My AOR was August 5. Called 3 weeks ago and it was a recommended pass for eligibility.
Called today and the agent said it’s under review. Asked how it went from a recommended pass to “under review” and all he said was everything is still in progress...
Does anyone know if this means it’s a “review required”?

veesharma93

Feb 11, 2021
My AOR was August 5. Called 3 weeks ago and it was a recommended pass for eligibility.
Called today and the agent said it’s under review. Asked how it went from a recommended pass to “under review” and all he said was everything is still in progress...
Does anyone know if this means it’s a “review required”?

Recommed pass means checked by case analyst, but Visa officer still need to final check or review.

In your case, they may mean that your elegibility is being reviewed by visa officer.

Fiona 512

Feb 12, 2021
Recommed pass means checked by case analyst, but Visa officer still need to final check or review.

In your case, they may mean that your elegibility is being reviewed by visa officer.
Thanks for your reply. Does that mean everyone’s eligibility will go through this stage at one point?

veesharma93

Feb 11, 2021
Thanks for your reply. Does that mean everyone’s eligibility will go through this stage at one point?
I guess. Just keep patience. I know it is very depressing especially when the files are being processed from 6 months, but no final results.

I believe IRCC is focussing to clear the all files of June & July 2020.

Our turn can be March

Reactions: CAP5

Fiona 512

Feb 12, 2021
I guess. Just keep patience. I know it is very depressing especially when the files are being processed from 6 months, but no final results.

Our turn can be March
I hope so.. Hope our turn can come soon!
Thanks again and best of luck!

Woody24561

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021

Our turn can be March
Yeah hopefully! I have friends who have applications still ongoing from April/May! So not sure why the earlier applications are being left out

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Yes!!! Its crazy what has happened. Unbelievable.

Although I am bit hesitant to celebrate because I really hope they clear the backlog first.

But I am super super super happy for the people who got it!!!!! We CEC definitely deserve it!!! We have put our money, time and effort into this country for many years.

Hope they clear the backlog first :p

Woody24561

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
Yes!!! Its crazy what has happened. Unbelievable.

Although I am bit hesitant to celebrate because I really hope they clear the backlog first.

But I am super super super happy for the people who got it!!!!! We CEC definitely deserve it!!! We have put our money, time and effort into this country for many years.

Hope they clear the backlog first :p
Yeah backlog comes first! I was thinking it could be a glitch as it’s that crazy
But maybe they just want everyone to stay that are currently contributing and by doing this it means at least people can get the Bridging visa if needed! All those people without Canadian experience be cursing right now

Reactions: yay_321