+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Got my latest GCMS notes from the CBSA, turns out i passed Eligibility, Criminality and Info Sharing on the 21st of September. Just Security to go.
I feel so so much better today!
There's also a due date for landing which is 8th of November, although i'm not putting much stock into that date.

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Got my latest GCMS notes from the CBSA, turns out i passed Eligibility, Criminality and Info Sharing on the 21st of September. Just Security to go.
There's also a due date for landing which is 8th of November, although i'm not putting much stock into that date.
Are you cec?

Reactions: lllsouzap

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
ah that explains those ghost updates too! im surprised they didnt do security right away, but im sure they will do it on that final check and it will all be over bud. we're all rooting for ya!

Reactions: EscoBlades

Doraemons

Star Member
May 23, 2020
What is a due date for landing? Does that mean they are going to process your application by that date?

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
What is a due date for landing? Does that mean they are going to process your application by that date?
That is what is supposed to happen.
The date was pushed back because the senior officer assessed my Eligibility and Criminality while my Medicals were still being reassessed for an extension. They note that in the GCMS notes i received. I suspect that is why Security didn't begin immediately as well. Anyway, someone other than the Officer made a note as follows:
"Pulled meds, pushed due date back 30 days, and assigned to IR45997. Should applicant not land before due date/ expiry of medical, a new IME will be required, Please pick up this IME number again in order to update the medical validity on the application"

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Yes, details in my sig
Hey. long time since I revisited this thread. Good to see that your application is making progress. the silver lining is that hopefully they will give you the Card via the PR portal and not via Etobicoke office where the timelines as as crappy as it gets.

Doraemons

Star Member
May 23, 2020
The date was pushed back because the senior officer assessed my Eligibility and Criminality while my Medicals were still being reassessed for an extension. They note that in the GCMS notes i received. I suspect that is why Security didn't begin immediately as well. Anyway, someone other than the Officer made a note as follows:
"Pulled meds, pushed due date back 30 days, and assigned to IR45997. Should applicant not land before due date/ expiry of medical, a new IME will be required, Please pick up this IME number again in order to update the medical validity on the application"
Let's hope they are not pushing it back again. It's such a long wait. We are in the same boat. I didn't order my GCMS notes after everything is passed every time I wanted to order them, it gives me a feeling that I could probably get my COPR before the GCMS notes arrive......but it's been months after months. Let's hope we all get COPR soon.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Do you have any partner or dependent who is outside Canada?

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

farhadfaghihi

Aug 10, 2021
hey eveyone! we have started a petition to ask IRCC to speed up processing https://chng.it/Mq46mff8Cv
Sign it and share it please.
reach out to your local congressmen, prime minister email, minister of IRCC office and make noise.
People did the exact same thing in New Zealand and it worked. sitting and waiting is not gonna cut it.

Reactions: jitesh2013