+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Thakkali

Feb 3, 2021
Congrats. Wish my MP was as useful
I was walking back and forth to MP office every two weeks because they were not responding quickly in emails or phone calls. So I visited them every 2 weeks requesting them to follow-up and get status of my application.
Somehow I got it today.

aNDyaSs

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
I was walking back and forth to MP office every two weeks because they were not responding quickly in emails or phone calls. So I visited them every 2 weeks requesting them to follow-up and get status of my application.
Somehow I got it today.
Your MP’s office still open? The new MP in my riding said he doesn’t have an office yet so he can’t help until he find one…

ask_yo_girl_about_me

Jul 9, 2020
AOR: 4th Aug 2020
MEP:- 22nd Oct 2020
First email:- October 14th, 2021, replied on 15th
The second email with credentials:- October 15th, 2021
Photo and Address uploaded on :- October 16th, 2021
eCOPR ------October 16th, 2021.

I was under an impression that I will have to wait till the 22nd of October for my medical to expire so that someone could have another look at my file, but they just sent an ECOPR, 6 days before my medical expires.

Best of luck to everyone, I would have celebrated under normal circumstances but I have this really bad toothache which is killing me, so first thing Monday morning I will be going to a dentist. What an amazing way to start my life as PR of Canada, Haha.

ddrocks

Feb 1, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 august 2020
Spotted 2 Ghost Updates this morning, one on my PR application and the other on my Visitor Visa application.

Medical was automatically extended, and passed October 8th 2021.
Visitor Visa eligibility is currently in progress.

Things seem to finally be moving a bit.
hii esco blades,
so you got first mail from ircc that u dont need another medical exam as u are exempt from another medical or its the second mail from ircc?

my medical expired in july 2021 and got first mail from ircc about exemption from having to complete an additional medical exam under temp policy,then onwards no mail from ircc.

ShannieH

Star Member
May 1, 2020
AOR: 4th Aug 2020
MEP:- 22nd Oct 2020
First email:- October 14th, 2021, replied on 15th
The second email with credentials:- October 15th, 2021
Photo and Address uploaded on :- October 16th, 2021
eCOPR ------October 16th, 2021.

I was under an impression that I will have to wait till the 22nd of October for my medical to expire so that someone could have another look at my file, but they just sent an ECOPR, 6 days before my medical expires.

Best of luck to everyone, I would have celebrated under normal circumstances but I have this really bad toothache which is killing me, so first thing Monday morning I will be going to a dentist. What an amazing way to start my life as PR of Canada, Haha.
Congrats!

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
*Ahem* your medical might have expired already. Medical validity is from the day of exam and not from the day of MEP passing.
Anyways, it does not matter since everyone who has done a medical in past 5 years is now getting an extension.

ask_yo_girl_about_me

Jul 9, 2020
*Ahem* your medical might have expired already. Medical validity is from the day of exam and not from the day of MEP passing.
Anyways, it does not matter since everyone who has done a medical in past 5 years is now getting an extension.
My medicals were done on June 6th, 2020 but the doctor's assistant forgot to submit my result to IRCC, so I went to his office on 21st Oct 2020 just to verify that my results were submitted to IRCC because people who had AORs near my AOR were getting the MEP update on the profile. And I stood in front of her and refused to leave until she submitted my result. My results were submitted on 21st OCT and I got the MEP update on 22nd Oct 2020.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
My medicals were done on June 6th, 2020 but the doctor's assistant forgot to submit my result to IRCC, so I went to his office on 21st Oct 2020 just to verify that my results were submitted to IRCC because people who had AORs near my AOR were getting the MEP update on the profile. And I stood in front of her and refused to leave until she submitted my result. My results were submitted on 21st OCT and I got the MEP update on 22nd Oct 2020.
Date on your test will still be on June 6th 2020.

MEP, submission date all those do not matter. Unless your doctor changed the date of exam as 20th October.... may be to cover her own posterior. In that case it is actually misrepresentation though done by that doctor.

If your own case was not on the line, you should have reported her. But since it impacts you as well... so prudent thing to do is to say nothing about it.

It was highly unprofessional for her to forget to submit the exam to IRCC. Highly unprofessional.

That being said, did you get your IME sheet. The actual date of exam will be on it.

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
Want to share in this thread - my wait is over. Very strange feelings - more like pain relief, than happiness - but still feels awesome.

Yesterday morning ive got portal email, uploaded photos and today at 6pm recieved eCOPR!
No ghost updates or anything - IRCC account still shows my application as "submitted" and not "approved"

1 year, 2 months, 22 days - 449 days from AOR. That was a long journey and im happy its over.

EscoBlades - wish you to get copr soon. Its unbelievable, but everything can be approved in few days.

Last edited:

ask_yo_girl_about_me

Jul 9, 2020
Date on your test will still be on June 6th 2020.

MEP, submission date all those do not matter. Unless your doctor changed the date of exam as 20th October.... may be to cover her own posterior. In that case it is actually misrepresentation though done by that doctor.

If your own case was not on the line, you should have reported her. But since it impacts you as well... so prudent thing to do is to say nothing about it.

It was highly unprofessional for her to forget to submit the exam to IRCC. Highly unprofessional.

That being said, did you get your IME sheet. The actual date of exam will be on it.
The date of exam was June 6th, I don't care anymore. It is all over now.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Want to share in this thread - my wait is over. Very strange feelings - more like pain relief, than happiness - but still feels awesome.

Yesterday morning ive got portal email, uploaded photos and today at 6pm recieved eCOPR!
No ghost updates or anything - IRCC account still shows my application as "submitted" and not "approved"

1 year, 2 months, 22 days - 449 days from AOR. That was a long journey and im happy its over.

EscoBlades - wish you to get copr soon. Its unbelievable, but everything can be approved in few days.
Many congrats, your wait is FINALLY over. Enjoy all that is ahead of you now in peace!

Last edited:
Reactions: ShannieH

ask_yo_girl_about_me

Jul 9, 2020
I got my COPR on 16th October, 2021 but it expires on 22nd October, 2021, just wondering if I would be able to avail the PR services after 22nd with an expired COPR?

shahzeba6

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Aor August 16th 2020
Non Accompanying Spouse
Medical passed after a month in 2020
Biometrics- 9th October 2020

ADR requested- 21st March 2021- USA PCC- I have never travelled to USA but still submitted it
Until then eligibility, criminality, medical had passed. security didn't started

Received around 9 ghost updates or more overall

Remedical request for wife on 15th September 2021- Remedicals completed and passed on 24th September 2021

Finally on 15th October I received the email to confirm if I am in Canada
16th October- Received the portal credentials
17th October 2021- Received ECOPR.

Its been a rollercoaster journey of 14th months. exhausted, frustrated and mentally disturbed myself. I don't feel that much excitement now but I hope that all this effort and trouble is going to be worth it.
I received the PR with spouse non- accompanying. Had a lot of questions whether they will ask something about not including spouse but they didnt coz of covid with travel restrictions on.

@EscoBlades - You just passed your remedicals done. Its coming for you. I can say just a week or half.
Best of luck and thank you for your help and help of legal falcon.

You guys provided us cool and calmness and helped to answer with every questions possible.

Thank you Once again.
@legalfalcon