+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

BussyBaby

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Hi,

Are you able to help where my application is at? IP2 or IP1? I did my Biometrics a long time ago but it still says "We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes". Medical passed on Oct 20.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • October 20, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
The only way to know the status of your application is to either call IRCC or raise a webform

Aug 31 AOR

Nov 9, 2020
CEC CATEGORY ( MYSELF(PRINCIPAL APPLICANT) + SPOUSE) BOTH INLAND (APPLIED MYSELF)

AOR - AUGUST 28, 2020

BIL/MEP- OCTOBER 19, 2020

BIL APPOINTMENT : RECEIVED CALL (NO CALLER ID) - NOVEMBER 10, 2020

APPNT DATE: NOVEMBER 20, 2020

MY LOCATION: TORONTO, ON (GTA)
Similar to my case/timeline other than I am an offshore CEC applicant I have one more dependent (my little one). My BIL was done last year when I worked in Canada on a closed work permit (LMIA), Please share any updates!

Reactions: Gaurav.Projekt

Siagoingplaces

Feb 15, 2019
My File is in Etobicoke Visa Office, is it normal to have file transferred into this visa office? I saw on some post and many say that only complicated cases are transferred to this visa office and its a very slow office ,Is it true? Anyone else got their file in Etobicoke Visa office?
Will like to know too

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
Hi everyone.

FSW outland
AOR: August 10
MEP: August 24
Biometrics done on September 4
Country of residence: Singapore

Change of background check from processing to “we will send you a message....” sometime in September. Don’t know the exact date.
Since then no update or even ghost update.

I called IRCC today. The agent said my eligibility is passed. But criminality and security not started yet. Also my file is in Ottawa.
I'm at a similar stage.

FSW Outland
AOR: 6 August
MEP: 21 August
Biometrics done: 28 August
Eligibility passed: 9 Sep
Country of residence: Singapore

Criminality and security are both no initiated yet, and VO is also Ottawa. I'm really wondering why it's taking so long for our background checks to start, when other applicants with AORs in August and September have at least criminality in progress already.

Prateek1193

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
CEC CATEGORY ( Spouse (PRINCIPAL APPLICANT) + Myself) BOTH INLAND

AOR - AUGUST 31, 2020

BIL/MEP- OCTOBER 22, 2020

BIL Exemt (Only me as I gave them during my work permit) -24th October

BIL APPOINTMENT : RECEIVED CALL (NO CALLER ID) - NOVEMBER 9, 2020

APPNT DATE: NOVEMBER 17, 2020

MY LOCATION: Cambridge, ON (GTA)

Reactions: Gaurav.Projekt
Aug 7, 2019
@legalfalcon
My status under review of additional documents changed from not applicable to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided."
I didnt get any request for additional documents.Could you help me understand why the status got changed.

Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
My status under review of additional documents changed from not applicable to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided."
I didnt get any request for additional documents.Could you help me understand why the status got changed.

Thanks

It is difficult to gauge just based on the MyCIC status. Instead send a webform and ask for your status.

Reactions: Shaiphali Kashyap

ih01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
Has anyone received GCMS notes recently? My request was filed on 1st October (43 days ago) and I am yet to receive anything.