+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

ErinBou

Apr 17, 2022
My application was received on 10th Dec 2019. So I think we are together, did u had ur interview already? If yes ! When was it
Thank fully did not require an interview till now. My GCMS notes also did not mention anything about an interview. Eligibility, Background, Security, Biometric, Re-medical complete and pre-arrival received. So I don't think an interview will be needed now.

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
After long wait, my application is moving to final stage. Background verification complete, DM -July 1. Detail time line is in signature

J&J

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
After long wait, my application is moving to final stage. Background verification complete, DM -July 1. Detail time line is in signature
Congratulations! My advice practice Basic french online. When you arrive enrol to french course and start from level 1 to have full understanding.

Shafiqua

May 11, 2019
Hi friends, i have received a letter from immigration with regards to my interview at new Delhi. Any tips or help from anyone here who knows what questions they are going to asked? They want my husband also if possible with me or else they wil contact him same time in Canada by landline number, but luckily my husband is here and we both will be going for the interview. I really don't know what questions they are going to asked us. Please help if any of you knows about it. It will be great help.
I will appreciate for your help. Waiting here in India from last 3years 7 months. I don't know why they called us for interview. Please help us. Thanks

Shafiqua

May 11, 2019
Hi friends, i have received a letter from immigration with regards to my interview at new Delhi. Any tips or help from anyone here who knows what questions they are going to asked? They want my husband also if possible with me or else they wil contact him same time in Canada by landline number, but luckily my husband is here and we both will be going for the interview. I really don't know what questions they are going to asked us. Please help if any of you knows about it. It will be great help.
I will appreciate for your help. Waiting here in India from last 3years 7 months. I don't know why they called us for interview. Please help us. Thanks
My application was in May 2021
Medical and biometric done in August and October 2021
And after waiting for so long i got any interview call for this coming month

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Sorry for late reply

Know about your husband canada life - stay, salary, office, commute etc.. basically they check whatever you mentioned in application go through your submitted documents and get ready for question around that

Shafiqua

May 11, 2019
Sorry for late reply

Know about your husband canada life - stay, salary, office, commute etc.. basically they check whatever you mentioned in application go through your submitted documents and get ready for question around that
Thanks a ton for your reply and I hope i will clear the interview l. I am really going through tension and getting nervous, i hope everything goes well
I will surely update you through this forum
Thank you very much for your great help and for your valuable time on reading my message
God bless you and your family always

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
Hi Friends,

We have received IMM 5604e form to be filled and signed by non accompanying parent.

My wife has sole custody of the child with all rights only to her with NO access or NO visitation right to the divorced Ex-husband. Should we still need to get this document(IMM 5604) signed from the ex husband who has NO custody or NO access or visitation right to the child?

Is this form still required in this case?

Please let me know if anyone has fallen in this situation. Can my wife sign the IMM 5604 document by herself in this case while she's the only only parent who has all the custodial right?

Please help with this enquiry.

Regards