+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

may2019

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
After we got a DM on the SA side on March 19, we got another update today April 23 on the PA side. Apparently, the PA application was transferred to Etobicoke.

Our original CPC is Mississauga, and our application was received August 23, 2019. Please let us know if anyone else is in the same boat in terms of application transfer -- getting really worried here.

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.

Please be advised that your application has been transferred to a Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Etobicoke IRCC for further assessment. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on your APR and communicate to you its decision.

Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your application, you may contact the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in writing as follows:
Etobicoke IRCC
5353 Dundas Street West,
Suite 105,
Etobicoke, ON, M9B 6K5

If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.
At least your case is moving, congrats!

may2019

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
After we got a DM on the SA side on March 19, we got another update today April 23 on the PA side. Apparently, the PA application was transferred to Etobicoke.

Our original CPC is Mississauga, and our application was received August 23, 2019. Please let us know if anyone else is in the same boat in terms of application transfer -- getting really worried here.

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.

Please be advised that your application has been transferred to a Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Etobicoke IRCC for further assessment. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on your APR and communicate to you its decision.

Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your application, you may contact the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in writing as follows:
Etobicoke IRCC
5353 Dundas Street West,
Suite 105,
Etobicoke, ON, M9B 6K5

If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.
I think it's a good news for you. Maybe you will become a PR without landing interview, just like a recent case of last July(you can find it in the post of July).

• Wow
Reactions: DirtyMelodies

TOAidy

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
Toronto, ON
I think it's a good news for you. Maybe you will become a PR without landing interview, just like a recent case of last July(you can find it in the post of July).
Thank you for pointing me to the thread. Fingers crossed. Anyways, it's out of our hands and time is the only factor now. I've heard Etobicoke office taking 6 to 12 months to finish processing since the date of file receipt lol

cmtgl

Aug 15, 2019
Does anyone know if medical check requests are still being sent out? We were expecting ours right when all this COVID stuff started happening, and now I'm paranoid that something has gone wrong (besides the worldwise pandemic, of course...)

Brayan&Rachell

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
13-08-2019
AOR Received.
20-09-2019
Med's Request
07-12-2019
Med's Done....
11-12-2019
LANDED..........
24-03-2020
Does anyone know if medical check requests are still being sent out? We were expecting ours right when all this COVID stuff started happening, and now I'm paranoid that something has gone wrong (besides the worldwise pandemic, of course...)
When did you send your application?

cmtgl

Aug 15, 2019
Sent the original application August 15, but we're in Quebec, so we had to wait for the Quebec govt to do its thing. Just got the Quebec selection certificate (CSQ) at the beginning of March. They're supposed to automatically send it to the federal government, and then we'd expect the request for a medical check. But *crickets*. I'm telling myself they're just not requesting medical checks right now, but I'm worried that IRCC never received the CSQ.

Brayan&Rachell

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
13-08-2019
AOR Received.
20-09-2019
Med's Request
07-12-2019
Med's Done....
11-12-2019
LANDED..........
24-03-2020
Sent the original application August 15, but we're in Quebec, so we had to wait for the Quebec govt to do its thing. Just got the Quebec selection certificate (CSQ) at the beginning of March. They're supposed to automatically send it to the federal government, and then we'd expect the request for a medical check. But *crickets*. I'm telling myself they're just not requesting medical checks right now, but I'm worried that IRCC never received the CSQ.
I see!! I wouldn't know much with Quebec applications as it's a totally different process to most. But I would only assume that it's due to covid-19 :/ Good news is that they have open the Client Support Centre and you should be able to contact them and enquire about your application.

cmtgl

Aug 15, 2019
I see!! I wouldn't know much with Quebec applications as it's a totally different process to most. But I would only assume that it's due to covid-19 :/ Good news is that they have open the Client Support Centre and you should be able to contact them and enquire about your application.
Thanks! Will try that. :)

mohamedbarbary

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
special thanks to you for answers all my question , Good luck

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Hi guys , GOOOOOOD NEWS
First, Thanks for everyone who helped me out during my application process , now i want to share this good news for they waiting their landing interview
i got email today from CIC with confirmation of PR , no need for landing interview phone call
they asked me to send 2 photos to issue my PR CARD

I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!
This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a permanent resident of Canada and to apply for government benefits and services for which you are eligible, until you receive your permanent resident card.
This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. Please print a copy of this letter and send it along with two photos that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address.
that's amazing, congratulations! May I ask what is your timeline and from which province?