AOR Received.
20-09-2019
Med's Request
07-12-2019
Med's Done....
11-12-2019
LANDED..........
24-03-2020
Hi August Applicants. Below is our application processing timelines for spousal sponsorship inland august 2019

Application recieved-29 august 2019
Medical request-15 december
Medical passed-25 december
Request letter for resume-15 jan
Current status- background check in progress

Any whatsapp group for updates?

For open work permit- i called cic today and they said they are still working on October 30 applications
That's quite awhile for your OWP.

TheUltimateLurker

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Anyone who’s got their interview letter, did it include this part?

Ø If you are being landed under the In-Canada Spousal/Family Class

• Your sponsor must be present
  • You must provide evidence of cohabitation

I know Sponsor has to be present but did y’all get asked the proof of cohabitation too? Probably me overthinking and stressing but I’d hate to fall at the final hurdle!!!
I got this requirement as well, (common law route) - we'll just be bringing recent T1/Notice of Assesment (has address), Credit Card statements (same address/account), Employer Record (signed by boss, proving residence/address - same form we used to get OHIP)

Plus a few more things I may be forgetting.....just to be sure.

natalia1201

Feb 6, 2020
Hi August Applicants. Below is our application processing timelines for spousal sponsorship inland august 2019

Application recieved-29 august 2019
Medical request-15 december
Medical passed-25 december
Request letter for resume-15 jan
Current status- background check in progress

Any whatsapp group for updates?

For open work permit- i called cic today and they said they are still working on October 30 applications
You should definitely send a webform! I did that and they approved my owp on the same week (I think it was 2 days after I sent the webform)
almost 6 months waiting for them to approve my owp :(

Elk-hunter

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We are still waiting for Invitation from Vancouver office for Landing interview.
AIP and SA was February 28

Brayan&Rachell

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
13-08-2019
AOR Received.
20-09-2019
Med's Request
07-12-2019
Med's Done....
11-12-2019
LANDED..........
24-03-2020
We are still waiting for Invitation from Vancouver office for Landing interview.
AIP and SA was February 28
Have you already received DM as well? I noticed on the spreadsheet you haven't listed a date for it.
A lot have got AIP and DM in the same letter. Also, Vancouver Office is pretty swift in sending out the invitations.
I would check in whats happening.

Luap88

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Any Toronto applicants from August received AIP/SA/DM? If so when was your application received? Just trying to figure out where that office is at. Mine was received August 21st so I'm probably a week or two away from hearing anything.

Elk-hunter

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have you already received DM as well? I noticed on the spreadsheet you haven't listed a date for it.
A lot have got AIP and DM in the same letter. Also, Vancouver Office is pretty swift in sending out the invitations.
I would check in whats happening.
It looks like its DM as well, I "the Sponsor" got a letter of approvel.
My Wife got two letters.
First letter says the find she is eligible
Second letter says its approved and to wait for an invitation Letter from Vancouver office.
Should I call? And who?
no news on her profile.
Also not updated yet ( still shows processing )

simoneleah

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
No need to
My Wife got two letters.
Second letter says its approved and to wait for an invitation Letter from Vancouver office.
Should I call? And who?
no news on her profile.
No need to call; Vancouver will contact you. Congrats! It'll update on her profile eventually, might take a few days, this is normal.

Reactions: Elk-hunter

xavilor

Mar 19, 2019
Hi,
I was wondering what was the % showing on your account before your received your approval?
I am stuck at 52% for almost two weeks following a request for some documents.
My application was received the 26th of August so it seems that I should be approved soon, but since it says 52% ,5 more month before completion, I am not sure what to think.
Thank you for your help.

harind17

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Hi,
I was wondering what was the % showing on your account before your received your approval?
I am stuck at 52% for almost two weeks following a request for some documents.
My application was received the 26th of August so it seems that I should be approved soon, but since it says 52% ,5 more month before completion, I am not sure what to think.
Thank you for your help.
% displayed on your account has nothing to do with when your app will be approved. The % displayed is just the indication of how much time you have elapsed from the 'standard' processing time of the application (which is 12 months). Since you applied in August end, and it is at around 6 months which is half the processing time elapsed - hence the percent tab is at 52%.

Elk-hunter

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Wife got two letters.
Should I call? And who?
no news on her profile.
Still no Letter from Vancouver:(

ec116

Feb 4, 2020
Still no Letter from Vancouver:(
I think you should ask her to check her Spam/Junk folder as well? I received DM and also the interview invitation within a couple hours on the same day as you (Feb 28th) - vancouver office. She should have gotten it too.

Elk-hunter

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think you should ask her to check her Spam/Junk folder as well? I received DM and also the interview invitation within a couple hours on the same day as you (Feb 28th) - vancouver office. She should have gotten it too.
There is also no letter if I log onto her account and account still not updated.
I sent an case specific enquiry just now.

Elk-hunter

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anybody know how to contact CIC over the phone ?
Which numbers do I have to enter to talk to an agent?