+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Any one help I have same thing
I am an applicant in July, and the applicants in August have already started to log in. This is very distressing. All the processes are smooth, but I do n’t know why I only received Sa, and Pa is still unknown.

Sharma0389

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
I am an applicant in July, and the applicants in August have already started to log in. This is very distressing. All the processes are smooth, but I do n’t know why I only received Sa, and Pa is still unknown.
My pa side nothing not stat processing

Luap88

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Do you know which office is processing it?

Sharmatanvi55

Mar 3, 2020
Hi August Applicants. Below is our application processing timelines for spousal sponsorship inland august 2019

Application recieved-29 august 2019
Medical request-15 december
Medical passed-25 december
Request letter for resume-15 jan
Current status- background check in progress

Any whatsapp group for updates?

For open work permit- i called cic today and they said they are still working on October 30 applications

Rozalinda

Dec 30, 2018
Hi guys,my spouse and I both received the letters of eligibility ( SA and AIP)today but for AIP it says something like this:

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements.
In order to continue processing your application, further information is required. You must complete/submit the following to this office:
Passport/Travel Document: Please note that the passport copy that you had provided with your application will expire within 6 months. All persons seeking permanent resident status in Canada must provide a valid passport or travel document issued by their Country of Citizenship in order to become a permanent resident. Please submit a photocopy of your updated valid passport or travel document to this office. This must be received at this office by:xxxxxx
So my question is, Do I have to submit my passport copy online in order to get DM? I don’t understand.
Thank you:)

Brayan&Rachell

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
13-08-2019
AOR Received.
20-09-2019
Med's Request
07-12-2019
Med's Done....
11-12-2019
LANDED..........
24-03-2020
Hi guys,my spouse and I both received the letters of eligibility ( SA and AIP)today but for AIP it says something like this:

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements.
In order to continue processing your application, further information is required. You must complete/submit the following to this office:
Passport/Travel Document: Please note that the passport copy that you had provided with your application will expire within 6 months. All persons seeking permanent resident status in Canada must provide a valid passport or travel document issued by their Country of Citizenship in order to become a permanent resident. Please submit a photocopy of your updated valid passport or travel document to this office. This must be received at this office by:xxxxxx
So my question is, Do I have to submit my passport copy online in order to get DM? I don’t understand.
Thank you:)
It looks to me like they're requesting for you to apply for a new passport.
What's the expiry of your current passport?

Reactions: Rozalinda