+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

TheUltimateLurker

Star Member
May 2, 2019
My additional payment for OWP was sent priority and arrived Monday in Edmonton - for reference, I sent the new payment to

Case Processing Centre in Edmonton
Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada
c/o Work permits for spouses or common-law partners, Station 777
9700 Jasper Avenue NW, Suite 55
Edmonton, AB T5J 4C3
I figure I'm at the back of the line re:OWP - seems working could have maybe started in less than a month if all went well, aw, shucks!

Cheers and once again good luck to all!

HomeBaked

May 31, 2019
I'm getting so nervous guys, I sent my package on Aug 16 by express courier, but due to a stupid mistake I lost the tracking number receipt. So although I kind of have faith that my papers were received, I'm really concerned I haven't heard anything back yet.

Should I be checking my email, letterbox or CIC online?

JamesBarnes

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
I'm getting so nervous guys, I sent my package on Aug 16 by express courier, but due to a stupid mistake I lost the tracking number receipt. So although I kind of have faith that my papers were received, I'm really concerned I haven't heard anything back yet.

Should I be checking my email, letterbox or CIC online?
If you provided an email address for the sponsor then check that email. AOR goes to the sponsor’s email address. Make sure you also check the junk/spam folder to be sure.

It’s worth checking the mailbox just in case your app has been returned to you.

If you have a CIC account, you can also try to search for the app by trying to link it to your account. It’ll ask you for some information, make sure you’re using the Principal Applicants info. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1223&top=3

You can also try giving CIC a call to see if they have any info about your application. Call 1-888-242-2100 and press 3, 4, 1, 0. This will get you in the queue to speak to somebody and (depending on what time you call) a call back option so you can leave your number and an agent will call you back when it’s your turn.

sweetd

Oct 5, 2019
I'm from Calgary. Can you guys provide me the exact address where you send your application, just to make sure that I submitted mine to the right address. Thank you

Brayan&Rachell

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
13-08-2019
AOR Received.
20-09-2019
Med's Request
07-12-2019
Med's Done....
11-12-2019
LANDED..........
24-03-2020
I'm from Calgary. Can you guys provide me the exact address where you send your application, just to make sure that I submitted mine to the right address. Thank you
It should be on the checklist that you are sending. If you are sending the PR+OWP and an inland applicant send to:
CPC - Mississauga
P.O. Box 5040, Station B
Mississauga, Ontario
L5A 3A4

The address is different if you're just sending the OWP application.

sweetd

Oct 5, 2019
It should be on the checklist that you are sending. If you are sending the PR+OWP and an inland applicant send to:
CPC - Mississauga
P.O. Box 5040, Station B
Mississauga, Ontario
L5A 3A4

The address is different if you're just sending the OWP application.

Thank you so much. My application was received last August 15 and still doesnt have the AOR. Im just a bit worried.

Brayan&Rachell

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
13-08-2019
AOR Received.
20-09-2019
Med's Request
07-12-2019
Med's Done....
11-12-2019
LANDED..........
24-03-2020
Thank you so much. My application was received last August 15 and still doesnt have the AOR. Im just a bit worried.
I see, you could by all means call IRCC and ask them whats going on. Some applicants don't get AOR but they could give you the application number if they were able to start processing it.

sweetd

Oct 5, 2019
I see, you could by all means call IRCC and ask them whats going on. Some applicants don't get AOR but they could give you the application number if they were able to start processing it.

Thank you for your quick response. Can you please give me the exact number where to call IRCC? I thought I am not allowed to call them as long as it is within the processing time period. Thanks again in advance

Brayan&Rachell

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
13-08-2019
AOR Received.
20-09-2019
Med's Request
07-12-2019
Med's Done....
11-12-2019
LANDED..........
24-03-2020
Thank you for your quick response. Can you please give me the exact number where to call IRCC? I thought I am not allowed to call them as long as it is within the processing time period. Thanks again in advance
No problem. You can call them to ask any info on your application - they can let you know whats going on.
1-888-242-2100 and press 3, 4, 1, 0 - this will put you on queue to speak to someone.
Just so you know as well that they are busy certain times of the day so you might have to try a couple of times or ask for a call back

sweetd

Oct 5, 2019
No problem. You can call them to ask any info on your application - they can let you know whats going on.
1-888-242-2100 and press 3, 4, 1, 0 - this will put you on queue to speak to someone.
Just so you know as well that they are busy certain times of the day so you might have to try a couple of times or ask for a call back

No problem. I will call them Monday morning and will try and try till I have an answer. lol
Thank you so much once again. Very big help.

Brayan&Rachell

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
13-08-2019
AOR Received.
20-09-2019
Med's Request
07-12-2019
Med's Done....
11-12-2019
LANDED..........
24-03-2020
No problem. I will call them Monday morning and will try and try till I have an answer. lol
Thank you so much once again. Very big help.
No problem!! Good luck :)

WilliamShakesBeer

Oct 13, 2017
Hi all!

I have linked my PR and OWP to CIC. Two weird things though:
  1. On my CIC profile, the OWP is just called "Online Application".
  2. Clicking on the application status of the OWP, it says "Date received: July 30, 2019". Even though I sent out my application package only on August 6th.
Is there a reason for that? Did someone else noticed these things, too?