+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

yv14

Jan 30, 2021
After AOR in Oct. 16, 2019, got test invite on Oct. 8 2021. Did test on Oct. 13 and got an email to send scanned coloured copies of passports on Oct. 22...
After complete 2 years.. They opened my application...Thanks God
updated

yv14

Jan 30, 2021
Hello Admin,

Update is that I received my online ceremony invite on Oct 1, and then attended the ceremony on Oct 13. The same day, I emailed them the scan of the signed Oath Ceremony Form on the given address.

Supposed to receive my Cert of Citizenship in 4 weeks, after which I will apply for the passport.

2 days ago, my family (who applied separately in Dec 2019) also received their Test invites.

Thank You.
updated

eliekh2

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Hi, I just registered, I'm an august 2019 applicant my application was delivered in August 27th 2019.
I'm in Quebec city so it's Montreal's office. I'm still waiting since April 18th the date I took the test and nothing have changed in my ecas for now.

I wanted to ask, did you send copies of travel stamps on your passports when you applied? or did anyone just sent the personal information pages as they request?

because I called IRCC before I applied and an agent told me not to confuse them by sending stamps, I have a lot! I travelled twice each year but it's clear that it's for vacation it was like 2 weeks for Christmas and 2 weeks in the summer. So I did as the guy on the phone told me and I didn't send any stamps copy. My physical presence, along with language, and prohibitions are still in progress until now, didn't get any request to send stamp copies. any ideas about this?

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hi, I just registered, I'm an august 2019 applicant my application was delivered in August 27th 2019.
I'm in Quebec city so it's Montreal's office. I'm still waiting since April 18th the date I took the test and nothing have changed in my ecas for now.

I wanted to ask, did you send copies of travel stamps on your passports when you applied? or did anyone just sent the personal information pages as they request?

because I called IRCC before I applied and an agent told me not to confuse them by sending stamps, I have a lot! I travelled twice each year but it's clear that it's for vacation it was like 2 weeks for Christmas and 2 weeks in the summer. So I did as the guy on the phone told me and I didn't send any stamps copy. My physical presence, along with language, and prohibitions are still in progress until now, didn't get any request to send stamp copies. any ideas about this?
Did they ask you for all passport pages? If not, you don't have to send anything. If they do, send all pages with translation for non-English/French stamps.

eliekh2

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Did they ask you for all passport pages? If not, you don't have to send anything. If they do, send all pages with translation for non-English/French stamps.
They didn't ask for anything until now. But I was wondering if that's why my ecas haven't changed at all since April, other people had DM few months after test for me it's been 7 months. At this point of course I won't send anything until they ask for it but I wondered if I should have sent that in the beginning with my application.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
They didn't ask for anything until now. But I was wondering if that's why my ecas haven't changed at all since April, other people had DM few months after test for me it's been 7 months. At this point of course I won't send anything until they ask for it but I wondered if I should have sent that in the beginning with my application.
No, just the information page. Since June 2021 they asked paper-based applicants to submit all passport pages with the application, but before that it wasn't required, and if they need it they will ask.

Helenou

Jan 17, 2021
I checked IRCC website, and it shows that they are finalizing the applications received from Aug.18 to Aug.24, 2019. My file was received on Aug.9th, 2019. But unfortunately I have still not received test invite yet. Mississauga office!!!

As my MP was changed after the election, the handover takes about more than 2 months. Yesterday, I called their office, they said they didn't have wifi connection to read our emails and are unable to reply to us until next week.

NAC10

Aug 9, 2020
I checked the IRCC website and it shows that they are finalizing the applications received between Aug 18-24, 2019. My application was received on August 12, 2019 and DM was on January 4, 2021. Still no oath, I called and they said the DM is my application has been approved for the citizenship, they do not need any other documents but they cannot say when the oath will be!! It seems like we are simply forgotten! I did not even see on their website when did they process the application received between August 11-17, 2019. I saw August 4-10, and then saw 18-24!!! I have no words left!

• Sad
Reactions: CaBeaver

HM1300

Jun 8, 2021
I checked IRCC website, and it shows that they are finalizing the applications received from Aug.18 to Aug.24, 2019. My file was received on Aug.9th, 2019. But unfortunately I have still not received test invite yet. Mississauga office!!!

As my MP was changed after the election, the handover takes about more than 2 months. Yesterday, I called their office, they said they didn't have wifi connection to read our emails and are unable to reply to us until next week.
are you seeing In Progress for all the criteria in your profile? Mine was received on August 15th 2019 and still everything shows In Progress.

Reactions: Mrs.Houli

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
I checked the IRCC website and it shows that they are finalizing the applications received between Aug 18-24, 2019. My application was received on August 12, 2019 and DM was on January 4, 2021. Still no oath, I called and they said the DM is my application has been approved for the citizenship, they do not need any other documents but they cannot say when the oath will be!! It seems like we are simply forgotten! I did not even see on their website when did they process the application received between August 11-17, 2019. I saw August 4-10, and then saw 18-24!!! I have no words left!
That's true, they skipped from August 8 to August 24 in one week. They seem to process applications quicker, but still slow. It's insane the you have been waiting for the oath since Jan 2021 (some applicants applied March 2021 and received their oath already). I saw people who got DM yesterday and today they are schedule to the oath. This huge discrepancy in processing times is puzzling and unjustifiable.

Reactions: honey_singh87

tdelyte

Star Member
Jul 29, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
ANKARA, TURKEY
App. Filed.......
February 8th, 2011 (CIC MISS)
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011
Med's Request
RE-DO December 15th, 2011
Med's Done....
December 22, 2011
Interview........
May 10th, 2011- PASSED and informed the same day :-)
Passport Req..
January 24th, 2012-(phone call from Embassy) "medical has been received" updated on ECAS on December 19th
VISA ISSUED...
January 25th, 2012- Drop off PPT in the morning and told to come back in afternoon to pick-up PPT with Canadian VISA :-)

Can you please post the link where you can see the dates IRCC is working on for applications. Thanks!