+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

chris921.long

Mar 21, 2020
Hello, may I know how you got this report? I'd like to request a copy of mine as well. Thanks.

Hi,
Now we just received our ATIP reports (electronic files) and are confused about one of the sections of the report, namely "Refusal Grounds".

It says:
REFUSAL GROUNDS
REFUSAL GROUNDS: 1
Created Date: 2017/04/19
Created By: SADMIN
Updated Date: 2014/11/14
Updated By: SADMIN
Article Of The Act:
Article Description:

in the 1st page of the ATIP report it says : CEREMONY READY

PAPER FILE

PAPER FILE :1
CREATED DATE : 2019/11/28
CREATED BY:LD01136
UPDATED DATE: 2021/08/27
OFFICE: EDMONTON IRCC
ARCHIVE DATE :
FOSS : N

raj_bond

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
My Citizenship application tracker is updated today and saying I have been scheduled to take Oath on October 13. All the details information will be mailed to me, but I do not get any email yet. Can anyone share their personal experience or tell me what I should do?

Orgcom

Feb 27, 2020
My Citizenship application tracker is updated today and saying I have been scheduled to take Oath on October 13. All the details information will be mailed to me, but I do not get any email yet. Can anyone share their personal experience or tell me what I should do?
Here is your answer. Watch till the end, otherwise you won’t find it…

• Haha
Reactions: raj_bond

Ellasky

Star Member
Jul 28, 2019
My tracker was updated yesterday and I received a confirmation email with all the info today.

Reactions: Hash1979

tdelyte

Star Member
Jul 29, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
ANKARA, TURKEY
App. Filed.......
February 8th, 2011 (CIC MISS)
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011
Med's Request
RE-DO December 15th, 2011
Med's Done....
December 22, 2011
Interview........
May 10th, 2011- PASSED and informed the same day :-)
Passport Req..
January 24th, 2012-(phone call from Embassy) "medical has been received" updated on ECAS on December 19th
VISA ISSUED...
January 25th, 2012- Drop off PPT in the morning and told to come back in afternoon to pick-up PPT with Canadian VISA :-)
Has anyone had any movement from the Scarborough office in Toronto?

Japp81

Jan 22, 2020
hello guys, i am june 2019 applicant and still in progress......no test invite ,,, nothing..... i am a truck driver.... and my company wants me to send to the USA as they dont have an enough work in canada.....i already lost my two jobs since i applied...... because most canadian companies wants to send their drivers to the USA... ( profit ). if you need a job as a truck driver .... canada wide ..then there are just couple of companies who are hiring.
now the question is can i apply for urgent processing because i got my permanent resident after refugee status.... my birth country will not issue me a passport... and i have a canadian travel document and i applied for USA visa twice and they didnt issue me...

can i apply for urgent processing .... or need to quit this job again.

el02220

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
hahaha today I send a email asking about my status and explaining my situation, after that I just logged again and guess what ...
Code:
Congratulations! You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on October 4, 2021. Follow the instructions you will receive in your ceremony invitation.
I hope they won't say this is a technical error again. Because my "test" status is still "in progress" and I didn't received any email yet.
How was oath ceremony/ How much time did it take? other than last page of pdf that we need to sign are there any other thing that I should keep in mind.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
So i am kind of curious what must be going on. ATIP is not sending me my gcms notes. It is now 70 days. They are not responding to my request regarding GCMS notes. I filed a complaint to OIC no reponse from them either.
I and my wife received gcms last week within 29/30 days of requested date. Seems they can even take revenge on gcms request too (possibly based on number of times requested perhaps :rolleyes: :oops:)

Reactions: luvtrump

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
I and my wife received gcms last week within 29/30 days of requested date. Seems they can even take revenge on gcms request too (possibly based on number of times requested perhaps :rolleyes: :oops:)
Ill say 50/50 because someone else applied for GCMS for the first time and its almost 60 days no notes. I guess they have spies here and they have figured out who we are . :D

chris921.long

Mar 21, 2020
Congrats! by the way, where did you send your email to?

hahaha today I send a email asking about my status and explaining my situation, after that I just logged again and guess what ...
Code:
Congratulations! You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on October 4, 2021. Follow the instructions you will receive in your ceremony invitation.
I hope they won't say this is a technical error again. Because my "test" status is still "in progress" and I didn't received any email yet.