+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Oh shoot. And you have been waiting since August 2019 to know this now? :eek: I wonder if they could have told you earlier. So, now what? I remember you mentioned you applied again online.
Yeah I'm confused. I have one eligibility pass and one in process. Wait 3 years to get application returned is no fun

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Got my travel history from cic and US il. I messed up my physical presence I do not meet the requirements . I'm short a few days ,less than a week though. Guess I cant criticize ircc anymore. Goodluck everyone hope u get ur oaths .
Did you try withdrawing your application? I think I did suggest that a few months ago. Also, have you submitted your new application?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nop I did not withdraw yet . Yes I did submit and once they call me to ask what I want to do I'll withdraw my application. Right now getting to client center is impossible.
For withdrawal, you'll have to go through an official process. You will need to fill out a withdrawal form and send the physical copy to the office.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Reactions: luvtrump

freediagram

Star Member
May 24, 2016
Got my travel history from cic and US il. I messed up my physical presence I do not meet the requirements . I'm short a few days ,less than a week though. Guess I cant criticize ircc anymore. Goodluck everyone hope u get ur oaths .
I'm sorry to hear this. This really sucks.
So for your old application, which process is completed ? I know you took your test already.

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
I'm sorry to hear this. This really sucks.
So for your old application, which process is completed ? I know you took your test already.
It's alright. Sht happens. My background , knowledge and language is completed. Physical presence and prohibitions is in process.

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
That's the problem no entry exit stamps or records on ppt. It was my trip to us by land .
But many people who traveled by land have this problem. I also didn’t get an entry stamp from one of my trip when I was returning to Canada. I asked the CBSA agent to stamp the passport but he said no need for a stamp. This shouldn’t be a problem as many people are in the same situation.

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
But many people who traveled by land have this problem. I also didn’t get an entry stamp from one of my trip when I was returning to Canada. I asked the CBSA agent to stamp the passport but he said no need for a stamp. This shouldn’t be a problem as many people are in the same situation.
Yeah but because of this reason I did not have exact dates and when I recalculated I was few days short less than a week. Problem is that I clearly do not meet the requirements.

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
Yeah but because of this reason I did not have exact dates and when I recalculated I was few days short less than a week. Problem is that I clearly do not meet the requirements.
Sorry about that. You could see if you could find the records i-94 online; however, sometimes it’s really hard to get the records. I hope not going to be an issue for me as the entry stamp to canada is missing for this trip.

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Sorry about that. You could see if you could find the records i-94 online; however, sometimes it’s really hard to get the records. I hope not going to be an issue for me as the entry stamp to canada is missing for this trip.

Before i did not get the records when i tried searching online on I94 website but then when i got my report from CBSA , i tried search I94 again and got all my travel trips to the US. I recalculated n i do not meet the requirements ,i have informed CIC with the attachments and guess what i got a reply within 2 days although it was a BOT reply i believe they have received it. Now waiting for a quick DM or a refusal letter.

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
Before i did not get the records when i tried searching online on I94 website but then when i got my report from CBSA , i tried search I94 again and got all my travel trips to the US. I recalculated n i do not meet the requirements ,i have informed CIC with the attachments and guess what i got a reply within 2 days although it was a BOT reply i believe they have received it. Now waiting for a quick DM or a refusal letter.
Yeah it’s funny I can only find my I-94 form but not the travel history with departure. In 2016 when I passed the border with no stamp made a note for myself about the time, date, and even my license plate. Hopefully, it will be ok and not causes more delays.