+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

achayaan

Nov 25, 2019
I lost complete faith on this system. From April 19th my test status is IP .. they made some updates and cancelled all those like asking for attend test again, submit all pages of all passport all kind of stuff ( they said it's technical mistake ). Finished two year + and when I get citizenship, no clue :(. And never able to reach the cic office. Maybe it will take another a year. I was planning to go for vacation on November. don't know if I leave Canada for a month will cause any issues on this process.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
I lost complete faith on this system. From April 19th my test status is IP .. they made some updates and cancelled all those like asking for attend test again, submit all pages of all passport all kind of stuff ( they said it's technical mistake ). Finished two year + and when I get citizenship, no clue :(. And never able to reach the cic office. Maybe it will take another a year. I was planning to go for vacation on November. don't know if I leave Canada for a month will cause any issues on this process.
You can always travel for vacation, there is no issue. As long as your PR card is valid, enjoy.

nikcap

Mar 23, 2019
Interesting, after requesting (again) for FP, they've been processed, but now status shows that everything is done except 'Prohibitions', new delays? Does anyone see this? Previous FPs actually made Prohibitions completed, but now again, something not right.

Now 3 years of waiting, or what?

el02220

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Send email to Surrey CIC, when I sent them note they asked me to give my travel details and the will take it into consideration.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
45 days and still no GCMS notes. Should i be filing a complain?
I think that you can send email reminder as per few post on it. I think this would be the email.
FYI
Should additional information or documents be required, you will be notified by the Access to Information and Privacy Division of IRCC. If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca.

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
I think that you can send email reminder as per few post on it. I think this would be the email.
FYI
Should additional information or documents be required, you will be notified by the Access to Information and Privacy Division of IRCC. If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca.
I already did send them an email . They replied i dont know if its the new standard .

The delay is due to the fact that we are awaiting records from one of our offices. (Guess im a special case )

Due to the current situation with Covid-19, some offices have reduced operational capacity which may result in the delay of receiving the requested records. (Phew !!! They did not say Due to the situation in Afghanistan )
The information will be forwarded to you as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this situation may cause.-->:D

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
I already did send them an email . They replied i dont know if its the new standard .

The delay is due to the fact that we are awaiting records from one of our offices. (Guess im a special case )
Due to the current situation with Covid-19, some offices have reduced operational capacity which may result in the delay of receiving the requested records. (Phew !!! They did not say Due to the situation in Afghanistan )
The information will be forwarded to you as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this situation may cause.-->:D
gcms requests handling team would be cursing the IT team on why they didnt update their email account with "afgan auto-reply". May be afgan excuse is ON already since you are yet to get the data.

Eitherway, where is your second file. No aor yet?

• Haha
Reactions: luvtrump

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
gcms requests handling team would be cursing the IT team on why they didnt update their email account with "afgan auto-reply". May be afgan excuse is ON already since you are yet to get the data.

Eitherway, where is your second file. No aor yet?
No Idea what is going on with them. They are just being idiots im pretty sure they are delaying it because i request every month. Im gonna get them in 60 days most likely.

No AOR yet. Might get soon though . June 21 have started to get AOR. Im gonna most likely withdraw my 2019 app.

Reactions: harirajmohan