+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

Alberta30

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Thank you for your response. However, I didn’t leave Montreal since I settled here (except when I had landed in Canada and then returned to Saudi Arabia to finish my affaires with my employer there. It took me a year to finish the whole affaire, in which I could accurately track the dates since I landed. And I never left Canada since). So, is it OK if I applied next March? What kind of complications I might face when counting my physical presence days in Canada?
Once you are 100% sure of your dates you can apply, I personally applied with 1097 days and all went well.

Paulishta

Oct 24, 2016
In January my wife had her fingerprint requested and we took them the next day, and we never got the update saying they received it. Should we expect one or is it normal to not get any updates?

sandhu111

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-8-2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
3-8-2016
IELTS Request
sent at the time of file submit
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-8-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
In January my wife had her fingerprint requested and we took them the next day, and we never got the update saying they received it. Should we expect one or is it normal to not get any updates?
It’s normal they don’t update that they received ur fp or not if you want to check just call them

Lex2019

Jan 21, 2019
You can get excited for your friend then ;). Good stuff to see the behemoth moving. All events of the last 3 months considered it is high time they've started moving it online. No one knows the pace just yet though. But good, good, good

Mike263

Jun 2, 2020
Hello members,

From Saskatchewan, did anybody receive a call/email/letter/eCAS update for video oath ceremony (citizenship ceremony) ?? Please share.

ketchpop

Jan 24, 2020
Passed the test back on December 30, 2019! Got decision made around mid-Feb. No oath invite even before covid. Still no invite for virtual oath. Basically been in limbo for 6 months since test. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Msjanjan