Ottawa
Physical Presence: 1099 days
Application sent: August 13, 2019
Application Delivered: -----------
AOR: not yet received

February2016

Star Member
Jan 24, 2016
Good day. I am planing to apply for citizenship and I want to ask did anyone used Verification of Enrolment for Canadian University as Language proof?
It says did you or do you attend school in English? I am starting on September 5th, planing to sign my application on September 15th. Thank you.

vonsterfit

Aug 2, 2019
Good day. I am planing to apply for citizenship and I want to ask did anyone used Verification of Enrolment for Canadian University as Language proof?
It says did you or do you attend school in English? I am starting on September 5th, planing to sign my application on September 15th. Thank you.
Hi,

Transcript of records that you are taking an existing program in english or a diploma that you completed the program in english. Just being enrolled does not satisfy this because you could drop out at any time and the proof they're asking is not validated. If not, you can get an english exam done (for citrizenship) this is probably one of the easiest test. Personally i did the CELPIP - English Test for Citizenship. They give you 2 copies of the certificate which takes 10 days. I am currently enrolled in a technical institute in Vancouver but i just wanted to be very sure there wouldn't be any issues with my language proof, hence i did the english exam.

If you ask my advice, do the english test. its sure proof you satisfy this requirement. Submitting transcripts of any kind might result in back and forth communication and might cause further delays. Everytime there's back and forth, your application goes back in line.

Regards,
V

Appu@gkk

Aug 14, 2019
Hello everyone,

Please add my details to spreadsheet,

Application was sent: 1st August 2019
Application reached NS: 6th August 2019
Application type: Single
Applied from: Montreal
physical presence days: 1097 days

nataliafrance

Mar 24, 2015
The below is a recap of the milestones and also the messages received from IRCC from Application received Date to Oath Ceremony Date via your eCAS.

1) AOR
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on MM/DD/YYYY
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on MM/DD/YYYY.

2) ecas application received
3) ecas application in progress

We started processing your application on MM/DD/YYYY.

4) Test invite
We sent you a notice on MM/DD/YYYY to appear and write the citizenship test on MM/DD/YYYY at 0:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

5) Pass test
6) Interview (usually concurrent to 5)
7) status changed to Decision made
8) Oath letter

We sent you a notice on MM/DD/YYYY to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on MM/DD/YYYY at 0:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us

9) Oath ceremony
10) application for passport (optional)

Last edited:

dinesh.kumar

Star Member
Jun 26, 2013
Application was sent: 10th August 2019
Application reached NS: 15th August 2019
Applied from: Toronto
physical presence days: 1500 days

@admin Please add my details to tracking sheet.

grajdev382

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-08-2015
Med's Done....
25-07-2015
Hi All,

I forgot to add name at the back of photos, would that be an issue? Its a family application bit i attached paper clip to separate each application.
Timeline as below

Application sent - Aug 12th
Application reached - Aug 14th
Applied from Ajax
Physical presence 1214 days

Thanks

wasabi_cake

Aug 15, 2019
Please add my details too:

Application was sent: 6th August 2019
Application received: 9th August 2019
Applied from: Ontario
physical presence days: 1095 days

pssid

Dec 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2015
AOR Received.
23-10-2015
Med's Done....
4-11-2015
Passport Req..
23-03-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
Hello everyone,

Please add my details to spreadsheet,

Application was sent: 14 August 2019
Application type: Family of 3
Applied from: Brampton
physical presence days: 1102 days

Thanks and Best of luck to everyone

Kotopapa

Aug 14, 2019
Application Sent : Aug 12
Application Reached : Aug 15
Application Type : Family ( 2Adult and 2 Children)
From Prince George

VPCanada

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
Unfortunately as you know, nobody is responsible for managing August applicants information in citizenship spreadsheet. So I decided to make a new spreadsheet for August, September,... applicants.
I already added all 2019 information (January to August) from original spreadsheet to the new one so if other admins (responsible for other months) like, I can give them edit access and they can update their information in this spreadsheet and in this way we can have a up-to-date spreadsheet for everyone.

New link is:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16jqxiOUfnA_ws3M_veGn8l2MRtfvWLIf5CXmbNoyxGc/edit#gid=0

srazi

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Hello Folks,

My details are as follows
Applicant: Single
Physical presence days: 1295
Application sent: August 2nd
Applciation recieved: August 12