+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

Pkb14

Aug 1, 2019
My applications just got delivered today. And it was received by somebody by name LITTLE MIKEY. Was anybody else’s application received by this person? I am worried if applications were delivered at the right place.

VPCanada

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
My applications just got delivered today. And it was received by somebody by name LITTLE MIKEY. Was anybody else’s application received by this person? I am worried if applications were delivered at the right place.
Yes exactly! My application received today by Little Mikey!;)

Reactions: Pkb14

VPCanada

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
It's 10 days passed from August but nobody (admins) add August's information into spreadsheet.
Admins please help keeping this great system alive.
If you don't have time and need help, I can help you with August applicants.;)

Last edited:
Reactions: justrajdeep

trk1

Jul 15, 2014
I'll be paying for my parents/siblings' citizenship application (I'm already a citizen). Would that be an issue? I notice that the Cardholder Name (my name) appears on the Receipt.
They need the payment receipt attached with the application. They don't worry who paid it.

munni das

Mar 14, 2014
Do we need to send the Residence outside Canada and the use of a representative form with our application package ?

VPCanada

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
Do we need to send the Residence outside Canada and the use of a representative form with our application package ?
If you don't have a representative and you didn't live outside Canada on one of below conditions, you don't need to send those forms with your application.
  • were a permanent resident employed in or with the:
    • Canadian Armed Forces
    • federal public administration
    • public service of a province or territory
  • lived outside Canada with your Canadian spouse or common-law partner or permanent resident spouse, common-law partner, or parent who was employed in or with the:
    • Canadian Armed Forces
    • federal public administration
    • public service of a province or territory

AliAli8221

Aug 24, 2016
Hello,

I am planning to apply for my citizenship. Is there a guideline of things to make sure of? Any recommendations/warnings when completing the application. I dont want to get it returned and waste time hence asking before applying.

Any help is appreciated.

VPCanada

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
Hello,

I am planning to apply for my citizenship. Is there a guideline of things to make sure of? Any recommendations/warnings when completing the application. I dont want to get it returned and waste time hence asking before applying.

Any help is appreciated.
Hi,
If you have done your immigration application yourself three years ago, this one is easier than that. Just go to CIC website. All information you need is there. Fill Citizenship application form and provide all other documents from checklist. It is not complicated at all.

justrajdeep

Star Member
Dec 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/03/2015
AOR Received.
14/09/2015
Citizenship application
Single
Toronto
Physical Presence: 1165 days
Application sent: August 08, 2019
Application Delivered: August 12, 2019
AOR: not yet received

justrajdeep

Star Member
Dec 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/03/2015
AOR Received.
14/09/2015
It's 10 days passed from August but nobody (admins) add August's information into spreadsheet.
Admins please help keeping this great system alive.
If you don't have time and need help, I can help you with August applicants.;)
Yes, Admis please update.

A&A

Apr 6, 2019
Hello all.

A bit of background from me. We are a family of 4 applying together for our citizenship (Husband, Wife & Daughter only - My son is already a citizen based on birth)
I first sent my application in February 2019, but it was returned back in April 2019 as I had missed dating the Online Physical Presence calculator.
I added the missing date and resent the application package in April 2019 (it was received on April 17, 2019), but they returned the package (We received the returned application on Aug 07) saying its incomplete as the payment receipt was missing. I had ensured all the documentation was correct, but it seems like the application package has been re-arranged and we cant find our Payment receipt. :(
We are re-sending the application today. Fingers crossed - wish us luck - we so desperately need it.

I will update this forum once i have more information on our package.
Good Luck everyone.

Reactions: justrajdeep

Franz83

Jan 28, 2016
Dear Admin, please add my details. Thank you for helping so many people!

ID: Franz83
App Type: Family (3)
Physical Presence Days: 1128
App Sent: Aug 12, 2019
App Delivered: Aug 14, 2019 (est.)

nepali1989

Aug 13, 2019
Citizenship application
Single
Vancouver
Physical Presence: 1384 days
Application sent: August 8, 2019