Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
Hi, I have submitted my application in August and received a request to submit my fingerprint on Jan 3rd 2020. I have completed the fingerprint on Jan 6th 2020.
But since there I have not received anything. The online status shows "We sent you correspondence on January 3, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required." It does not say if the fingerprint is received or not.
Can anyone suggest if I have to give them a call or just assume that Its a waiting game?
Hey Buddy,
I also got my finger printing done on Dec 26th, no update yet :-(. RCMP website says that they process within 3 days.

colourfulcanada

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Swift Current
Visa Office......
Don't Know
NOC Code......
Waiting
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
@admin @milo2015 can u update the sheet

Line 148

In Process - December 19
Fingerprint Requested - January 06
Fingerprint Submitted - February 07

free_palestinian

Star Member
May 4, 2016
Hi, I have submitted my application in August and received a request to submit my fingerprint on Jan 3rd 2020. I have completed the fingerprint on Jan 6th 2020.
But since there I have not received anything. The online status shows "We sent you correspondence on January 3, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required." It does not say if the fingerprint is received or not.
Can anyone suggest if I have to give them a call or just assume that Its a waiting game?
you need to call IRCC and ask them if the Have received the results from RCMP
Also they advise to send a web form request and upload the FP receipt

Lulu91

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Congrats!
I want to ask about passport stamps translation, did you copy the whole passport? Do I need a certified translator? Could you please share your experience?
With the translations I also sent a photocopy of my entire passport so the officer could see what pages actually had stamps. The officer who interviewed me told me to have a certified translator do it (ATIO).

Reactions: Bachar