+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

wdvrdx111

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just got GCMS note I ordered on Jan 20th. My file has been transferred to Montreal Office and I heard it is entirely shut down. Maybe that is the cause of my processing delay...

martinv1

Apr 11, 2019
Just hoping for anyone's 2 cents. Calling out to VIP & Starmembers?
There's nothing we could do but wait then????

Here is my situation:
self employed performer- Skill Set B

Express Entry Application
Application Received: Aug 2 2019
Estimate Completed : Feb 2 2020 - Delayed (almost 8 months now)
Medical: Approved
BG check: Processing
GCMS Notes Requested: March 14 2020 - no updates yet

Thank you! Hoping for your advice.

long_time_waiting

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Hey

I genuinely think our PR card processing is being delayed for the reason we all know.

The PR card processing center is in Sydney. Since Nova Scotia has already declared a state of emergency and they require at least 2 meters between people in offices, I do believe the Sydney processing center is reducing its workforce to meet that social distancing requirement, which means they almost surely have a reduced capacity now.

Still no sign of PR card, its approved but Canada Post is apparently slowing down now too. I really want the card just so then this can all be over. Feel like it's never ending right now!

IRCC still owe me $580 refund. I applied for restoration and then asked for it withdrawn when I became a PR. Back in February. Raised two webforms about it and no news. Going to wait it out for now because they are probably on short staff with Coronavirus but its starting to annoy me.

Reactions: baltzly

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
Still no sign of PR card, its approved but Canada Post is apparently slowing down now too. I really want the card just so then this can all be over. Feel like it's never ending right now!

IRCC still owe me $580 refund. I applied for restoration and then asked for it withdrawn when I became a PR. Back in February. Raised two webforms about it and no news. Going to wait it out for now because they are probably on short staff with Coronavirus but its starting to annoy me.
Hi,
I am in the same boat waiting for them to withdraw my work permit application, even I raised couple of webforms asking them to withdraw my application and only got generic responses like some agent already responded to my request on so and so date but not sure what they meant by someone responded to my request.
What response did u get for your webforms?

Last edited:

long_time_waiting

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Hi,
I am in the same boat waiting for them to withdraw my work permit application, even I raised couple of webforms asking them to withdraw my application and only got generic responses like some agent already responded to my request on so and so date but not sure what they meant by someone responded to my request.
What response did u get for your webforms?
I got a reply saying once they start working on it then it will be withdrawn. But then that means I probably won’t get all the money back. Plus it’s now over normal processing time and still no sign of the refund. I don’t get how it’s this hard to get a refund.

SLdish89

Feb 13, 2020
hi ..a quick question...my consultant has my log in details. Is there a way that I can get gcms notes without them knowing ?

Because my consultant states it might delay the process so they said they won't order the notes.

its 8 months since aor.. that's why I'm confused on what to do.. your thoughts will be helpful?

sajibhasan

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
hi ..a quick question...my consultant has my log in details. Is there a way that I can get gcms notes without them knowing ?

Because my consultant states it might delay the process so they said they won't order the notes.

its 8 months since aor.. that's why I'm confused on what to do.. your thoughts will be helpful?
yes you can as your GCKEY account will not show any info related to your GCMS request.

cadence

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Sailing in the same boat, waiting for PPR, no hope in next 2 months because of corona outbreak :(
Many, many, many people from August and after August got PPR already. I can't possibly think of why don't have the ability to make the queue more orderly.

cadence

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020

8 months...wow why so many miserable people like you and me? why some applications have to go in a black hole? What's good for IRCC?

dhanashree29

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
hey guys one question. I have completed my soft landing. Applied for PR. But PR card is not arrived due to this pandemic. SO do I have to still maintain the funds. Will it hamper my PR card application?