***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
One question does PR card application also have the same stages as our PR application?
Finished landing: 13th March
Application linked: 16th March
But my application status is submitted for all family members. It does not show any timeline (like you said 6weeks),
Just wanted to know is there anything wrong in my application?
Nothing is wrong. The 6 weeks information is given to you when the PR card is issued and mailed to your address.

Reactions: dhanashree29

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
One question does PR card application also have the same stages as our PR application?
Finished landing: 13th March
Application linked: 16th March
But my application status is submitted for all family members. It does not show any timeline (like you said 6weeks),
Just wanted to know is there anything wrong in my application?
For the first PR card i don’t think there will be any stages, May be there might be stages for a PR card replacement application for lost or expired PR cards(they’ll look for residency obligations and criminality).
For now it will just say submitted for everyone later when your application gets approved and PR card is mailed out to you there will be a message that says ‘your PR card has been mailed out and it might take up to 6 weeks for you to receive it’. There is nothing wrong with your application it is all good.

Reactions: dhanashree29

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
Where did they say it takes 6 weeks? In our online account? I haven't seen any GU so far.
For now it will just say submitted for everyone later when your application gets approved and PR card is mailed out to you there will be a message in your account that says ‘your PR card has been mailed out and it might take up to 6 weeks for you to receive it’.

Reactions: baltzly

dikshya092

Feb 15, 2020
while all other VO with Aug Aor already got pr card,we Montreal VO still waiting for eligibility to get pass..What a punishment is this

cadf19

Oct 10, 2019
Maybe, but they are not announcing any delay. Also, within Canada, our COPR receives the same level of recognition as the PR card, so as long as we don't travel abroad in the next few weeks, having or not having that card in hand is not going to make any difference in your life here:)
I am still outside Canada and feeling anxious about the process atm....
We were waiting for the passports with COPR and they arrived last Saturday.
Then I was ready to buy the flight tickets on Monday when they announced that only citizens and PR would be accepted at the borders.
As we haven't done landing, we are not considered PR at this point yet. :confused:
If the visa expires before they reopen the borders, I will need to redo medical exams before get another visa...

Abhijeet.katte

Dec 5, 2019
Got this message after submitting passport.

Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2020-03-19 09:00:55 AM GMT Standard Time to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.

Does this mean they've printed the visa.

ChocoHagela

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Got this message after submitting passport.

Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2020-03-19 09:00:55 AM GMT Standard Time to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.

Does this mean they've printed the visa.
If they have printed on your visa, your online cic status will change to approved

Reactions: Abhijeet.katte

Avupatel

Dec 26, 2019
Hey guys,
My AOR - 22 August 2019
Bio / Med - 12 Sep 2019
First GU - 6 Nov
Sec GU - 5 March 2020

I was expecting my ppr mail this month, but current situation scared me, what will happen to applicant like me, who are 6+ months aor and waiting for ppr as Canada has closed border up to 30 June 2020 ????

Last edited:

dhanashree29

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Hey guys,
My AOR - 22 August 2019
Bio / Med - 12 Sep 2019
First GU - 6 Nov
Sec GU - 5 March 2020

I was expecting my ppr mail this month, but current situation scared me, what will happen to applicant like me, who are 6+ months aor and waiting for ppr as Canada has closed border up to 30 June 2020 ????
Currently IRCC is not issuing PPR. Even if you got the COPR you cant land. in such case one can raise webform to extend validity of cope. But then you have to do remedical and submit fresh pcc again.

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys,
My application got approved today and the PR card has been mailed out to me.
Finished landing: 29th Feb
Application linked: 1st March
Ghost Update: 10th March
Application Approved: 17th March
It says it might take up to 6weeks for me to receive the card, lets see when will I actually get it
Received PR Card in the mail today.