+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
I have called them a few times at different times of the day and sometimes I didn't get through because of the high volumes of calls they receive. What I did is to hung up and call again. Every time I was put through to an agent at my second attempt. It is time consuming as the waiting is usually more than 25 min, so I have to prepare 30-40 min for a single call.
Usually if you call between 9 to 9:30 your local time the wait time is not more than 5mins

Reactions: baltzly

gavindsilva

Nov 3, 2019
Guys finally I received the Golden Email Today !!!

Below is my timeline :-

Class - CEC
Dependent - Inland
CRS Score - 505
ITA - Aug 2019
AOR - 12 SEP 2019
MEP - 04 OCT 2019
IP2 - 16 JAN 2020
PPR - 29 Jan 2020
Passport Submitted - 29 Jan 2020

All the best Guys!

Last edited:
Reactions: quelash13

Sntrada

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Guys finally I received the Golden Email Today !!!

Below is my timeline :-

Class - CEC
Dependent - Inland
CRS Score - 505
ITA - Aug 2019
AOR - 12 SEP 2019
MEP - 04 OCT 2019
IP2 - 16 JAN 2020
PPR - 29 Jan 2020
Passport Submitted - 29 Jan 2020

All the best Guys!

Congratulations!!!! X

Reactions: gavindsilva

Sntrada

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Guys, I sent them a webform asking for an update. Their response is below... should I be concerned?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Since it was received on August 13, 2019, it is still within regular processing times.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
Is this the wording of the email you got from your local VO? I think this is a generic reply which simply tells that they are still processing your application. It doesn't mean there is any problem or any delay.
Yup, this a snippet of the reply from SGVO when I enquired about my app status.

ryeCatcher

Apr 21, 2019
Question for all the experts here - when I logged into my account a few mins ago, the 'Current Status' was showing 'Application Updated' (or something similar) for a brief moment. It has changed back to 'Submitted' now. I logged out and then back in a couple of times after that, but I still see 'Submitted'.

I haven't received any corresponding email yet

Has anyone experienced this before? Does this mean anything at all, or am I getting excited about nothing?
I had the same thing happen today, really hope there's positive news soon.
For me my biometrics updated but nothing else, previously my biometrics used to say "We have not yet received" even though I had submitted them in September. Now I see it says that biometrics received, so not sure the "Application Updated" was for that? Anyway keeping fingers crossed.

Now status has gone back to "Submitted"

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
For me my biometrics updated but nothing else, previously my biometrics used to say "We have not yet received" even though I had submitted them in September. Now I see it says that biometrics received, so not sure the "Application Updated" was for that? Anyway keeping fingers crossed.

What is your AOR and stream?
I had the same GU today

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore

Good luck! I think you will get PPR real soon

Reactions: ryeCatcher

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
It seems to be so. I think among those folks, you and me are two "exceptions"(you are outland and your case is not processed by any case processing center within Canada, while I am under SS, so Sydney VO currently doesn't have any control over my case).

Today's wave of ghost updates suggests that as long as one is not under SS, everything will happen very quickly once the file is picked up by the VO. I am the only miserable person here.
Is it unusual for my case to be transferred from Sydney to Singapore? Initially I thought it was because of workload. Hope it's nothing more than that!

Anyway, I think you should remain positive for an outcome soon.

long_time_waiting

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Wow there are a whole bunch of us who got ghost updates today. Guess they started a whole batch of security checks.
Honestly I’m just relived that after a long time of nothing, something is finally happening.